MayaFX (RAS ID: 30326) - page 4

This is why I think hedging is such a stupid strategy...FXDD actually has it right...

ES

opposing orders are offset immediately

Thread topics

Hey guys,

Appreciate all your feedback but this thread is now getting over run by posts not related to my signals - could you please remove posts about hedging and NFA regulations and start another thread or post in a related exisiting one.

Thanks

Leeb

PS: great performance for week up over 40% in 2 weeks.

Hello Leeb,

What lot multiply setting for a $10,000 account?

I like your signals they are very good.

Is the fxbook stats on a real account? Is that why you have locked some of the stats?

thanks

nevic:
Hello Leeb,

What lot multiply setting for a $10,000 account?

I like your signals they are very good.

Is the fxbook stats on a real account? Is that why you have locked some of the stats?

thanks

This is a important question. I would like to know about this too...

Reply to questions

Hi

To answer your questions:

1) Lot multiplier for 10k account - As I mentioned before the lots size depends on the stop typically risk per trade will be 2-5% of the account. If you're new to the signal and RAS just set the lot multiplier to something like 0.5 to take half of the size I put on - depending on your account type.

2) FXbook link is a demo account, I may share my real account statements at some point but need to know it is entirely secure first, hence my test with a demo account.

Thanks for your interest

FXbook link

The link to the fxbookstats for the system is:

Hi,

Your fxbook hasn't updated for ages. Can you fix this?

thanks

Hi

The equity graph on fxbook is now up to date and the stats should follow shortly. Yesterday was a tough day but learnt some important lessons and we're still up 36% since the inception of the account.

Update

As you can see in the fxbook stats the system has been live for a few weeks and remained stable, looks like we could be making another new equity high soon. I aim for this to be a robust system not like many others that come and go +66% made last month.

Reason: