Pyrapoint

Mod, i'm sorry to copy paste in this thread from other website caus i'm very curious with this tools / indicators that still UNTOUCHABLE from other expert programmer of Metatrader, even from the Russian, how sad could be ...

This tools is the advanced models of Gann Wheels that applied to modern chart. It will detect the support and resistance according to the rule of Gann, here the source code of indicators from ensign software

-----

Here is the attachment of source code

And here are the chart ...

Files:
13-5.gif  18 kb
18-2.gif  27 kb

and another charts ...

Files:
jnpr60.gif  20 kb
lc1gd.gif  13 kb

This Tools will helpfull for those traders who like trading naked, it would be a great if someone from this forum start the development, that's all i request for...

If it's too much complicated to code with, even only 70% of similarity i would thanks for the indicator in metatrader 4....

Finally found...

Finally..

I've found what i've looking for ..

may be not 100% exactly i expected for, but main concept of the Grid is the same, The Price and the Time...

My humble biggest thanks to mr. Swingman on FF for the great genius works!!

Thank you sir mr. Swingman....

here we go, look at the attachment!

but i just little curious,

could be someone the expert / programmer of MQL make the indicator just the grid and the matrix ? i like the plain look of the gann grid, this indic has built in or addin indic that i don't like to view that ...

And maybe someone who eager to make this more like pyrapoint ... i've been very excited since the arise of this indicator!

Peek-a-boo

Files:
gann_sq9.mq4  14 kb

Thank you all for your help.

Sharing

Invicible_kid,

Thanks for sharing your indicator.

Gann Indicator

kaori,

Nice Gann indicator. Thanks for sharing. I had a similar one in the past, but this seems much nicer & the parameters are all changeable. If you have any other Gann type indicators would appreciate them as I have lost all I had due to a computer crash. Thanks again.

Reason: