Cacus MaCCImo - page 2

Meister_Propper:
Thank you, cacus! One question about the sets: I only found one set for cacus_MACCImo_v2.mq4 - "maccimo2_eurusd_m15_08-oct09.set".

The others like

ccima_audusd_m15.set ccima_eurusd_m15.set ccima_gbpusd_m15.set ccima_usdchf_m15.set

ccima_usdjpy_m15.set

can be used too for the new cacus version? Or have I missed something?

Best regards!

Yes, they may give you an idea for every pair. But then you have to play a bit with the backtester to find the right final set with the new version.

Hi Cacus

I want to thank you for your nice EA and i think a lot of other programmers should get some lesson from you

Thanks to Cacus!

hi Cacus

its my back test from 01.01.2009 -- 10.02.2010

how a can use it with outh multi lot?

Files:
testergraph.gif  13 kb

With outh multi lot?

Please explain further, i think i don't get it... :S

here my Strategy Tester Report . just l want to open trade standart 0.10 lot.

thank you

Files:

ali-baba83:
here my Strategy Tester Report . just l want to open trade standart 0.10 lot. thank you

Hi ali-baba83

Trie to use on 10.000 balance.. Risk "0.075" maybe this helps...

ali-baba83:
here my Strategy Tester Report . just l want to open trade standart 0.10 lot. thank you

I think you should set variable Lots to 0.1 and LotCalcOverBal to false.

Hope it fixed your problem.

@Cacus:

Thank you for sharing this great EA.

For manual lot selection set Risk to 0 and put the lots directly on the Lots variable.

@demam_emas

You're welcome. Remember to share ideas/improvements. That's the best way to thanks .

Regards.

Not Functioning

Hi cacus,

I have download your version 2 from MT_E_I , but somehow it does not take any trade since yesterday (i set to default). Is there any step that i missed out? Please advise.

Rgs

H.C

It's normal, the EA waits for a good trending stage to enter the market... so, this could be a long time since EU and most pairs are ranging currently...

Reason: