Cacus MaCCImo

Hello

Here is another that perform very nice.

Please test and post your results!

Regards

Hi Sentaco

Can You plz.. post here, more SET's for this EA?..

Here is an update for this EA, we have started this year complete new test for this EA so here is statement

You can find the settings in the zip fil in the first post!

Regards

Hi Sentaco

I wanna thank You for Your EA.. This EA looks good..

I useing Your Set's, what You post here.. But if You can.. post here some new.. for more pairs..

Here is my DetailedStatement since 2010.01.13 till Today..

Sentaco, it's nice to see you sharing.

But for me, as the author, would like to have a little credit Also, there's a new version of maccimo, v2, with a lot of improvements.

You can download it from here: http://www.forexmt4.com/Cacus/cacus_MACCImo_v2.mq4

And yes, it's a free EA, a concept i have been working for so long ago.

Maybe you all don't mind reading the header in the mq4 file.

Make sure to inform me about any change you make, that's why i shared the code initially, it's opened for enhancements.

I'm not really into Forex-TSD, i'm a programmer from a yahoo group called MT_E_and_I where you can find some of my previous works and also the new version of macci.

And, about BBK, it's not even related to MACCI, those are two separated concepts. BBK is and indicator i've programed for my own scalping strategy.

Regards.

cacus

cacus:
Sentaco, it's nice to see you sharing.

But for me, as the author, would like to have a little credit Also, there's a new version of maccimo, v2, with a lot of improvements.

You can download it from here: http://www.forexmt4.com/Cacus/cacus_MACCImo_v2.mq4

And yes, it's a free EA, a concept i have been working for so long ago.

Maybe you all don't mind reading the header in the mq4 file.

Make sure to inform me about any change you make, that's why i shared the code initially, it's opened for enhancements.

I'm not really into Forex-TSD, i'm a programmer from a yahoo group called MT_E_and_I where you can find some of my previous works and also the new version of macci.

And, about BBK, it's not even related to MACCI, those are two separated concepts. BBK is and indicator i've programed for my own scalping strategy.

Regards.

cacus

Hi cacus,

at first thank you for sharing your stuff! I have some questions: Is it possible for you to share some setfiles? Is the new version working with the old indis? Can you recommend a special timeframe? Sorry for the mass of questions...

Best regards and thank you for your efforts!

Yes, you can get some sets in the same folder.

Index of /Cacus

Also, the default TF is M15, unless you get some set to work best on other TFs... It's specified in the .set files name tho.

Backtest backtest backtest before you go even demo with it. Make sure it's gonna work ok on your broker and be sure about the risk setting to go with.

Hello Cacus,

would you be able to advise the use of the day filter setting:

default is day 1: 5

day 2: 0

what does it means?

Thank you.

cacus:
Yes, you can get some sets in the same folder.

Index of /Cacus

Also, the default TF is M15, unless you get some set to work best on other TFs... It's specified in the .set files name tho.

Backtest backtest backtest before you go even demo with it. Make sure it's gonna work ok on your broker and be sure about the risk setting to go with.

Thank you, cacus! One question about the sets: I only found one set for cacus_MACCImo_v2.mq4 - "maccimo2_eurusd_m15_08-oct09.set".

The others like

ccima_audusd_m15.set ccima_eurusd_m15.set ccima_gbpusd_m15.set ccima_usdchf_m15.set

ccima_usdjpy_m15.set

can be used too for the new cacus version? Or have I missed something?

Best regards!

awsl:
Hello Cacus,

would you be able to advise the use of the day filter setting:

default is day 1: 5

day 2: 0

what does it means?

Thank you.

It means the days you want to avoid, and you have 2 days to avoid if you want. Day 1 is monday... 0 means nothing (market sunday)...

Reason: