dasssi Here is a version that does that

Dear sir

can you, if it is possible to cure the boy

dasssi:
Dear sir can you, if it is possible to cure the boy

dasssi

Cured Try it out

mladen:
David Here you go It is using dynamic zone bounds as a criteria for color gradient. You have to specify the extreme colors for up and down the rest is done by the indicator. It works in the multi time frame mode too. In case when you have a lt of bars on chart, I advise that you limit the number of bars that are drawn this way (metatrader does not like when there is too much objects on a chart, and gradient colors are drawn as objects)

Upgraded version of dynamic zone polychromatic momentum 4 indicator made compatible with new metatrader 4

mladen:
Odysseus

This one was an interesting one. I was looking all over the code, even thought that there is something wrong with metatrader when market is off, and it turned out that I must buy stronger glasses :)

Line 363 goes like this now :
for (i=limit, r=Bars-i-i;i>=0; i--,r++)[/php]
And it should go like this :
[php] for (i=limit, r=Bars-i-1;i>=0; i--,r++)

That line prevented correct behavior when in mtf mode. Corrected both versions (since the same thing was in both). So, please, use these instead of the ones posted above since these are OK

regards

Mladen

Dynamic zone DSS Bressert - multi time frame version with alerts and zigzag made new metatrader 4 compatible : dynamic_zone_dss_bressert_-_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_zigzag_nmc.mq4

Odysseus

This one was an interesting one. I was looking all over the code, even thought that there is something wrong with metatrader when market is off, and it turned out that I must buy stronger glasses :)

Line 363 goes like this now :
for (i=limit, r=Bars-i-i;i>=0; i--,r++)[/php]
And it should go like this :
[php] for (i=limit, r=Bars-i-1;i>=0; i--,r++)

That line prevented correct behavior when in mtf mode. Corrected both versions (since the same thing was in both). So, please, use these instead of the ones posted above since these are OK

PS: upgraded version compatible with new metatrader 4 posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

regards

Mladen

odysseus11:
Mladen, thanks so much, your work is EXTREMELY appreciated!

and I feel like a true pain in the butt now, but I am unclear on the arrow/alert behavior as regards MTF.

I dont think its working right.

The following is a pic of the indo on an m1 chart with arrows on (first pic)...looks fine and the 2nd pic is the SAME chart but with the indi set to m5 timeframe..notice there are 2 spots where there SHOULD be 2 blue up arrows, but there ARE none. What am I missing here?

Odysseus

mladen:
Guys Noticed one very unpleasant "effect" with dynamic zone polychromatic bars when the bars are drawn in background (it is one property of the objects used to draw those bars on chart) : it seems as if it flickers. This version is correcting that flickering (option to draw bars in background or not added) and it is much, much stabler (as it should be) when DrawInBackground is set to false. I find that it is best to uncheck the chart in foreground option of the chart, keep bars and then you get something like this (without that flickering of course)

This is a new metatrader 4 compatible version of dynamic zones polychromatic bars : dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_bars_1.01_nmc.mq4

Guys

Noticed one very unpleasant "effect" with dynamic zone polychromatic bars when the bars are drawn in background (it is one property of the objects used to draw those bars on chart) : it seems as if it flickers. This version is correcting that flickering (option to draw bars in background or not added) and it is much, much stabler (as it should be) when DrawInBackground is set to false. I find that it is best to uncheck the chart in foreground option of the chart, keep bars and then you get something like this (without that flickering of course)

Updated version compatible with new metatrader 4 posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen:
Dynamic zone polychromatic momentum with gradient colors and on chart bars all-in-one indicator. In order to have all in one single code this one is having all in the same indicator : gradient colored main values, gradient colored bars, divergences, multi time frame ... Here is how it looks now (all that is one indicator now)

This version made new metatrader 4 compatible too : dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_5_nmc.mq4

mladen:
kerdoskopos2000 Here you go. The fixed levels that indicator used are now replaced with dynamic zones levels

Dynamic zone range factor made new metatrader 4 compatible : dynamic_zones_range_factor_nmc.mq4

kerdoskopos2000:
Dear Mladen, regarding my request about a Dynamic zone version of Range Factor, I found this one. Can we have a dz version of it? Thanks.

kerdoskopos2000

Here you go. The fixed levels that indicator used are now replaced with dynamic zones levels

PS: updated version made new metatrader 4 compatible posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: