can you plz add color change options to this indicator

thanks

acitya:
Hello Mladen

can you plz add color change options to this indicator

thanks

Here is a version with the usual 3 types of color changes added

Hi Mr.Mladen!

can you plz add your paket alerts (color change on slope change, on outer level cross, on zero line cross)?

and if possible arrows too)) 

Nurlan:

Hi Mr.Mladen!

can you plz add your paket alerts (color change on slope change, on outer level cross, on zero line cross)?

and if possible arrows too)) 

I can do that only if I remove the 3 display types and leave just one (display type)

mladen:

Thanks so much Mladen ,really wonderful additions :)

mladen:

arrows please

Hi, I'm studying this indicator for scalping (scalpersignal_v1.013d) and I like it. Rules are very simple, entry at green arrow and exit/stop/reverse at the red arrow. Ofcourse we must to ignore consecutive arrow with the same color.

Who want (can) do an EA? In this case we'll can do better test for all! In attached image and indicator!

P.S: I don't know what mean "CountBars" in input, I tryed with other value but I have not seen changes... 

Thank you!

Milko:
Hi, I'm studying this indicator for scalping (scalpersignal_v1.013d) and I like it. Rules are very simple, entry at green arrow and exit/stop/reverse at the red arrow. Ofcourse we must to ignore consecutive arrow with the same color.

Who want (can) do an EA? In this case we'll can do better test for all! In attached image and indicator!

P.S: I don't know what mean "CountBars" in input, I tryed with other value but I have not seen changes... 

Thank you!
That is a decompiled code - and it is showing signals in the past (where they did not happen)

mladen:
I can do that only if I remove the 3 display types and leave just one (display type)

Ok, thank you Mr.Mladen

in that case, is it possible add a alert only on color change?

Reason: