Requests & Ideas - page 655

mladen:
He is trying to make the T3 adaptive the same way as he does for centered TMA. He makes both the centered TMA and the T3 repaint (as I told now the centered TMA recalculates and repaints and the T3 in that indicator repaints)

Drest MLADEN

Oh,i was assuming wrong way,i thought you are talking and explaining about T3s that are already coded by you,thanks to you removed my doubts.

regards

Mr mladen hello ! it is possible to add arrow and alert , thanks a ton. have a good time !!! 

Andi 

Files:

Anyone have MFI alert arrow when it's in OB,OS zone ?

bonbon123:
Anyone have MFI alert arrow when it's in OB,OS zone ?

Do you think this help you. no arrow,no zones.

mntiwana:

Do you think this help you. no arrow,no zones.

I think it's not help me, i need alert when mfi cross level no zero

mladen:

I would avoid that indicator

Let me explain : apart from using centered TMA, it does something that is pointless - it is "adjusting" the centered tma on each new tick but based on current bar (not based on the bar that is currently calculated). It makes it not a recalculating indicator, but a repainting indicator 101. Coupled with the same thing done for T3, and it is a strong recommendation not to use that code at all

Mladen, you can help me? about channel like tma+atr or something else,like tma+ atr, but useful :)

clarmax87:
Mladen, you can help me? about channel like tma+atr or something else,like tma+ atr, but useful :)
Check this thread (with all the details) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

mladen:
Check this thread (with all the details) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241
Mladen, I can't find this basement(( You know were is it?
Files:

mladen:

It is working as it is supposed to work without any change in the code

Hello Mladen, please when you have time take a look again at this MACDSAR histo -2 indicator again for me?

It is not working as supposed to. I have to refresh it as said above , by changing time frames up or down and then back, to get the correct display.

Thanks

Jozy:

Hello Mladen, please when you have time take a look again at this MACDSAR histo -2 indicator again for me?

It is not working as supposed to. I have to refresh it as said above , by changing time frames up or down and then back, to get the correct display.

Thanks

It seems to be one more repainting indicator. Sorry

Reason: