Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 5

tic_tac:

jajajajaj and out

leledc:
LIB FFT in libraries

Thanks ! Very interesting

FFT repaints badly and is similar to Center of Gravity...

Pava:

Not really very surprising

Pava:

Other people on this thread have asked for indi of TicTac and i have just posted one of them:FFT that is a free indicator.So i don't understand what tic tac means when he says about "reverse engineering".The indi is for free on this forum...FFT doesn't repaint :it recalculates itself:it is a little difference.

tiwicima:
I wonder .. why would you really be sure your system is .. and for your system, I was not expecting it anymore .. Yesterday I have been given free of charge by someone who is very dedicated in the world of forex and he has proved that he was also a reliable trader .. I also like your pictures it just shows .. because you can only show pictures alone.

To Mr. Leledc .. I am very grateful for the information (indicator of your post, but unfortunately can not run properly / screen went blank), but for Mr.Leledc if you want a system that I got (see screen-shoot), then I will give to you via PM only it's free .

This is Price Action system with Automatic Elliotwave and auto fibo from my teacher (SEFC).. PART-1..

This is full system (all free)..add Pivot Modification from SEFC..without AutoFibo.. .. PART-2.. you can see date and day in MT4 SC.. (continue from PART-1 ..look fibo target.. to PART-2.. end target)..

and this.. one sample report (manual Trade.. with multiple pending order and target out).. from my teacher work..

Bye..bye, see you later and i will out this tread..

Forgot to attach this dll:you have to copy it in windows/system32 folder:Bye

Files:
libfftw3-3.rar  369 kb

tic_tac:
That's why I don't like posting to much immediately every try to reverse engineer my system jajaaja Well I no posting anymore now your turn do forward testing just like a did, day in day out, one by one NO JUMPING BUT ONE ORDER AFTER THE NEXT, that's now the challenge I want to see. I'll promise you that if you do it better than me I will knee down and call you daddy.. jajajajaj . So since the reverse engineering is starting to freak me out that's it no more posting. I purpose in this forum was fullfilled. I let you all my legacy of HARDCORE FORWARD TESTING DAY IN DAY OUT ORDER IN ORDER OUT NO JUMPING BREAKING THE MARKET WITH MY COLD BLOODED SWORD JAJAJAJ. SO I AM GONE FOR GOOD NO MORE POSTING. NOTE: I did $1175 (i have proof if anyone want to see) in exactly 5 days (last friday-sunday-monday-tuesday-wednesday) so here is your challenge for anyone, do it better!!! remember order in order out with photo evidences just like me jajajajaj

I haven't reversed anything:i have posted a free indicator on this forum.So haven't we use the indi you take for free?????JAJAJAJA

FFT+corona cycle

This is a version that calculate the fmin and fmax in automated mode using corona cycle indicator made by Igor and posted in elite zone.I can't post here the indi but you can use Cycle period indicator.Below an histogram version...I am working on Cycle period version and i'll post here

FFTCycle

Here it is final version with cycle period free indicator:i have added a var to switch histogram or line mode.I hope you like this little mod i have made to this indi.Bye

P.s. I am working on a bug

leledc- Thanks for sharing!

Reason: