Manual Trading System - Zürich - page 2

iGoR:
Chris_swiss,

I find it a bit cheap to now say that your own system should never have been allowed on RAS. You make it sound that you wanted to proof that systems like yours or people like you should be avoided at all cost on RAS.

If you would gotten away with you absurd high risk you would have been the first to say "look how profitable I am...join me"...

Nobody needs proof on how bad one can trade or how idiotic high risks one can take.

You do not only take absurd high risks (opening 25 full lots on the euro in a matter of a couple of minutes) but you don't place any stoploss on them.

Even a newbie knows that one needs to always place a S/L on a trade. So I don't know what you try to proof with that kind of absolutly stupid actions. I call it actions and not trading because that has nothing to do with trading nor with high risk trading.

Your attempt to open this topic and to join RAS was meaningless and you did not made any point what so ever nor did you gave proof of something.

We all know that trading has a high risk level. If you open an account with a broker or what ever kind of commercial step you take there is always a disclosure that clearly explains that trading on forex has a very high risk profile. You did not need to proof that again. Even with low risk systems there is a high risk. The moment that you trade futures, CFD's, options, warrants, or forex market, those are high risk financial instruments.

Instead of trying to proof how risky trading can be and trying to double up your account in a couple of days, concentrate on what you said in your previous posting: risk management. Risks management means that you place a stoploss on each and every trade that you take. That this stoploss, with a normal system, should be at a level that you will not loos more then 2% of your account if it trriggers that stoploss.

If you come back on RAS trying to sell you next "manual system" then show at least a 6 month track record. So that people can see what your reward/risk ratio is. What your hitratio is in relation with the avg. win/loss ratio. What your profit factor is, what your market exposure was etc....that is risk management.

It is not because you had suddenly 2-3 weeks of good results that you should feel called upon to sell your signals or share them with others. If everybody who had a good 2-3 weeks of trading results thinks that he should go on RAS then RAS would have thousands of vendors on their site.

Go to RAS if you feel you are an expert in the field with many years of experience and backed up with many years of system devellopment and trading results.

iGoR

Sorry iGoR

I don't understand you here. That isn't my theme.

Coming back to central theme, please!

Regards

Cancellation membership of "Elite section"

I wont be a member of Elite section any more. It's too stiffle.

Not my thing.

When you say s.th. against the thread you only get many assumption aback.

Not my way!

I leave you alone, now.

Very mysterious and unclear all that here!

So could somebody explain me, please how I can cancell my membership?

I won't be anymore a member of "elite section".

It's too snobbish!

Regards

Hi chris_swiss,

There is not any connection between iGoR and elite section of the forum.

Besides, this thread is not inside elite section. It is public thread.

Just for your information.

As to cancellation of elite section membership (you sent 1 PM and made few 2 posts) so Linuxser replied to you by email. And I posted reply here (same reply):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

People are subscribing, and unsubscribing, and subscribing once again so it is usual case.

Trading only!

The site should not be used to for personal agendas such as ego, drama, attention or revenge.

Kindest regards

chris_swiss

Chris_Swiss post #4 of this thread!

Chris_Swiss,

you posted in this thread the following on post #4:

If you hear from anyone that making money in Forex is easy, do not believe it.

It is a myth.

The truth is - being profitable in Forex requires a lot of work, dedication, practice, an excellent discipline, sharp knowledge of money- & risc-management and understanding of the psychology of your own coping style and of the currency market.

Not so little and therefore not so easy.

You have proven, that it was just wishful thinking, when it comes to your system, since you violated all you wrote in a heartbeat.

And you should take advice from iGoR and myself serious.

Janus

chris_swiss:
The site should not be used to for personal agendas such as ego, drama, attention or revenge.

Kindest regards

chris_swiss

Chris_swiss,

Do not use RAS to test your trading.

I ask you again: On your account you lost your total 22K$ balance in 48hours. Lets say that somebody followed your signals with a REAL account and lost also his complete account. Would you have payed some of that money back to him ?....or do you say: I don't give a shit that is not my responsibility ?...

If your answer would be: "I don't give a shit" then do not go to RAS as long as you not really really care for others people money.

I do not have any revenge against you. Prommisse. But I am a professional trader for 14 years and I see that you are very new to trading so accept advise from other people who are a lot more experienced then you.

As said to you in a previous posting: If YOU feel you can place your signals on RAS then 5000 other people can put their signals on RAS.

You do not belong on RAS if you blow up an account in 48hours even not if you blow it up in 48 days!

Friendly regards....iGoR

iGoR:
Chris_swiss,

Do not use RAS to test your trading.

I ask you again: On your account you lost your total 22K$ balance in 48hours. Lets say that somebody followed your signals with a REAL account and lost also his complete account. Would you have payed some of that money back to him ?....or do you say: I don't give a shit that is not my responsibility ?...

If your answer would be: "I don't give a shit" then do not go to RAS as long as you not really really care for others people money.

I do not have any revenge against you. Prommisse. But I am a professional trader for 14 years and I see that you are very new to trading so accept advise from other people who are a lot more experienced then you.

As said to you in a previous posting: If YOU feel you can place your signals on RAS then 5000 other people can put their signals on RAS.

You do not belong on RAS if you blow up an account in 48hours even not if you blow it up in 48 days!

Friendly regards....iGoR

That would be very reckless.

This ID number was blocked.

I'm a genuine and reputable person.

and once again:

Kindest regards

chris_swiss

JanusTrading:
Chris_Swiss,

you posted in this thread the following on post #4:

If you hear from anyone that making money in Forex is easy, do not believe it.

It is a myth.

The truth is - being profitable in Forex requires a lot of work, dedication, practice, an excellent discipline, sharp knowledge of money- & risc-management and understanding of the psychology of your own coping style and of the currency market.

Not so little and therefore not so easy.

You have proven, that it was just wishful thinking, when it comes to your system, since you violated all you wrote in a heartbeat.

And you should take advice from iGoR and myself serious.

Janus

Sorry, but you and iGor make only many assumption. You have make in your post on this thread a lot of false pretences. But I'm an experienced trader. And so get out of this thread, when you have nothing more to do as making other persons bad.

Note

Kindest regards

chris_swiss

Chris_Swiss,

I do not know what your intention is. But the question again: what would have happenend, if someone has joined your signal? Was this a fake ID and not possible to join you?

Maybe you can write me a PM and write in German it's easier for me...

Thanks

pavement

Reason: