If u loss with me plz Punish me - page 2

Hey Dude, the trades look good!! I'll be watching closely to see how good you are? and if your not good i'll punish you just like you asked LOL!!

buy aud jpy now

hi all did u enter with me in these trades???

aud jpy?

and plz don t forget if u loss with me plzzz punish me!!!!!!!

Punish you???

This is the weirdest trading style I have ever heard of. Is this a new style of money managment ?And how do you want to be punished ?Get smacks on the bottom or do you want to be chained and whipped?

mystified:
Punish you??? This is the weirdest trading style I have ever heard of. Is this a new style of money managment ?And how do you want to be punished ?Get smacks on the bottom or do you want to be chained and whipped?

Because I did not lose only 4 deals in my life 3 years ago so i told u plz punish me

these my recent chart for u!!!!!!!!!

and don t forget if u loss with ne plzzz punish me

mystified:
Punish you??? This is the weirdest trading style I have ever heard of. Is this a new style of money managment ?And how do you want to be punished ?Get smacks on the bottom or do you want to be chained and whipped?

Actually, I think this style is called "naked chart trading" and is quite popular I hear !!

But 5M charts are not my style. Too bad.

hi all these my next trade 4 y

dont forgeted if u loss with plzz plzz punish me

Files:

M707707:
hi all these my next trade 4 y dont forgeted if u loss with plzz plzz punish me

Hey M7, okay so we sell GBP/JPY then what???? when do we exit???? is there some sort of stop loss??? are you going to explain how it is you decide to go long or go short??? or is this going to be one of those follow me blindly things???

Thx

Lordfx

lordfx:
Hey M7, okay so we sell GBP/JPY then what???? when do we exit???? is there some sort of stop loss??? are you going to explain how it is you decide to go long or go short??? or is this going to be one of those follow me blindly things???

Thx

Lordfx

stop loss forever in my trades is 40 pip

y..... follow me with blindy things

Reason: