If u loss with me plz Punish me - page 4

how do you trade? S/r ? pivotz?

lordfx:
I have asked that a few times.....i don't think M7 is going to share that info?? He has some big claims about his win/loss ratio over his 3yrs+ of trading.

So i will ask again.....Mr M7, will you share your way of trading with us???...I know that your SL is always 40pips, but.... How you decide to go long/short?.....when to exit a position??....what pairs do you trade???

I understand if you are here for a ego boost then you won't want to share with us how you trade.

Anyway let us know if you are going to share or not? so i don't have to keep wasting my time coming to the thread.

Look forward to a reply M7

hope Mr M7 will share his method, to survive and success in forex, we need to learn and improve our forex trading method / money management, rather than waiting for tips

kenojono:
how do you trade? S/r ? pivotz?

Hey Kenojono,

One word for you GOOGLE.... just google how to trade with S&R and you should find lots of info on that.

mancai:
hope Mr M7 will share his method, to survive and success in forex, we need to learn and improve our forex trading method / money management, rather than waiting for tips

I agree, but i must add one thing, and thats improving our psychological state of mind. Get our heads right is in my mind the number one thing to need to succeed in this mental mind game they call the Forex Market lol.

Anyway M7 we're waiting for your response!!

LordFx

take care all take care all

Shook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the man stole my membership m707707 in the forum I am member of the ID m707707

for all take care from these person

m707707

iit s meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the man stole my membership m707707 in the forum I am member of the ID m707707

m707707

iit s was belong to me

plz take cae from m707707

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

m707707

iit s was belong to me

smsm 707:

m707707

iit s was belong to me

LOL.... how does one steal a name? if its already in use wouldn't they say it's in use pick another one.

On another note.... where is Mr M7? you name stealer!!!!!

Hmmmmmm.....looks like M7 had a loser and someone has punished him. Where you at M7 hope you didn't get punished to bad hahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi all sell aud gbd

now

Reason: