Prince_ATM_V2.6EA Practical and simple

HI GUYS

A long time ago of the EA, is very simple, but very practical. Hope everyone likes

Produced by the use of KDJ, and BULL

EURUSD 15M

SEND ORDER ERROR 130! why?

Thanks for sharing but..

SEND ORDER ERROR 130! why?

No parameters?

No tp, lo Sl?

Why?

What broker do you use?

It is for 5 digit or 4?

Sendorder error

I got the same thing. There is no 'input' page, so there is nothing we can do to change order size problems (i.e. micro vs. mini vs. standard).

What can we do to fix this?

Doug

are you sure that it work?

october 2009 with another broker....

disaster....

Files:
testergraph.gif  10 kb

sku4lox:

october 2009 with another broker....

disaster....

the same here. i guess this EA can only work on a broker/pair with 1-2 pips spread during asian session (which is not easy to find nowadays.)

Files:
i.jpg  25 kb

Cannot open file Prince_ATM_V2.6_WF6_Edited.ex4

azam575:
Hi,

I have edit the EA, so maybe we can understand some of the setting and i also put my MM coding that i always use in my EA .... feel free to backtest.

Really good for 1 spread pip on eurchf and i recommend Gigfxasia ..... And i attaching the edited ea and also the backtest for the ea on live data gigfx broker .....

2009.11.01 14:13:26 Cannot open file 'C:\Programmi\MetaTrader 4\experts\Prince_ATM_V2.6_WF6_Edited.ex4' on the ,

may be because i have not this file? can you upload it please?

#include

found the files on the web

hopefully "this is it"

Download PrinceATMV2.6_WF6EDIT.rar

azam575:
Hi,

I have edit the EA, so maybe we can understand some of the setting and i also put my MM coding that i always use in my EA .... feel free to backtest.

Really good for 1 spread pip on eurchf and i recommend Gigfxasia ..... And i attaching the edited ea and also the backtest for the ea on live data gigfx broker .....

This EA not working. Where is Your setting and MM?

Edited

andyfu:
HI GUYS

A long time ago of the EA, is very simple, but very practical. Hope everyone likes

Produced by the use of KDJ, and BULL

EURUSD 15M

Hi,

Sorry for the problem..

put both liborderreliable.m4 and mqh in experts/include and experts/libraries

skipper07:
This EA not working. Where is Your setting and MM?

sorry .... please check again at my post

2009.11.04 08:52:13 Cannot open file 'D:\BenchMark MetaTrader 4\experts\Prince_ATM_V2.6_WF6_Edited.ex4' on the EURCHF,M5

this expert not working

Reason: