Trading to win... - page 5

SIMBA:
Walander...Spared us some grief?..Man,this guy is almost as fun as the oldies...(El Cid,Es,aleccoh and his quasimodos)....Almost ..he tries harder,to no avail. S

birds of feather f l uck together

SIMBA:
Pava....

Projection mechanism again???...You are a VERY slow learner

Boy,you are an open book...family book ...Please spare us the details....just keep explaining us the general guidelines of your despicable life story,we may even cry a laugh or two

S

simba...if you paid any attention...it was about wall under's parents...no projections...just facts....would you like me to tell your family history ass well?

Good company

Pava:
simba...if you paid any attention...it was about wall under's parents...no projections...just facts....would you like me to tell your family history ass well?

Since you don`t know me...Another Projection?

Pavo loco,just taking your family history and project it to other people`s lives...Won`t work...As much as you want to be in good company...You can`t

Have a nice weekend...

S

SIMBA:
Since you don`t know me...Another Projection?

Pavo loco,just taking your family history and project it to other people`s lives...Won`t work...As much as you want to be in good company...You can`t

Have a nice weekend...

S

Simba...it's PavA...not pavo...and your theory about projections don't work...hope you make more money during the weekend than the past week...I mean more than "0":)

Didn't know you knew numbers.

That's a surprise.

Walander:
Didn't know you knew numbers. That's a surprise.

there is lots that you don't know...

Lack of intelligence, or the non-existence preschool graduation certificate is all I need to know about you Pava.

Probably due to your mom, not mine, dropping you as dead weight while you were born, right?

- it's okay. You're not loved, that's why you seek for attention elsewhere. There's a hotline for people like you.

1-800-SUICIDE

Walander:
Lack of intelligence, or the non-existence preschool graduation certificate is all I need to know about you Pava.

Probably due to your mom, not mine, dropping you as dead weight while you were born, right?

- it's okay. You're not loved, that's why you seek for attention elsewhere. There's a hotline for people like you.

1-800-SUICIDE

This post is a bit confusing...not because you got every fact wrong...your point is?????...where are you going with it?...what is the end result?

Pava:
Simba...it's PavA...not pavo...and your theory about projections don't work...hope you make more money during the weekend than the past week...I mean more than "0":)

Ok..you are right...Pava Loca then ...Projections always work,including your last one

S

SIMBA:
Ok..you are right...Pava Loca then ...Projections always work,including your last one S

Drop the loco and use projections on yourself...

Reason: