Trading to win... - page 3

iGoR:
What did you expect ?...after all the crap you posted on this forum and useless server space you took in on that short period of time you are here on this forum....that people came in here and said "Nice topic Pava....keep up the good work" ?!.... The best contribution you can make to this forum is to buy a gun and shoot yourself through the head....(make sure you have a truckload full of ammo....it's gonna take some bullets to find that single brain cell).

So we have the 3rd piglet!!!!...Finally...

"after all the crap you posted on this forum and useless server space you took in on that short period of time "..I see..Cash DNA is doing so great you have a right to voice your opinion?...

P.S.:...where I live it is very difficult to get ammo...Stores are out of it...too much demand:)....

50% AUDUSD trade (from 0.9195) closed at 0.8975 by hand. Second half TP at 0.8910. Next interesting areas are trend line and 0.8730 and 0.8660 - if price action is proper I will be trying to catch up trend

Files:
au4h.png  22 kb

any story of trading to loss ? and blew it

Is where you live right beside Saddam's box? Fitting place for an idiot.

Pava:
So we have the 3rd piglet!!!!...Finally...

"after all the crap you posted on this forum and useless server space you took in on that short period of time "..I see..Cash DNA is doing so great you have a right to voice your opinion?...

P.S.:...where I live it is very difficult to get ammo...Stores are out of it...too much demand:)....

Walander:
Is where you live right beside Saddam's box? Fitting place for an idiot.

That reply is plainly stated stupid...but...what to expect from one of 3 piglets?

cannarek:
50% AUDUSD trade (from 0.9195) closed at 0.8975 by hand. Second half TP at 0.8910. Next interesting areas are trend line and 0.8730 and 0.8660 - if price action is proper I will be trying to catch up trend

When piglets attack me on this site...expect continuation of the trend...when arguing stops for a short time expect reversal of the major trend...

!!!!!

Yield on 3 Month US Treasury Bond is 0.01 today...first time in a while...place your bets....

xx3xxx:
any story of trading to loss ? and blew it

Yes..that was the idea...I tried it...but my mind screws it...after awhile...

Pava:
When piglets attack me on this site...expect continuation of the trend...when arguing stops for a short time expect reversal of the major trend...

You are the one who could break the trend.

As said before, you are saying things so you could make postings. Instead make postings if you really have to say something valuable.

But the problem is that you probably think that everything you say is valuable.

You are using this forum as it is your only occupation in life. You have nothing to do so you sit down in front of your pc, spit in your hands and open up the forex-tsd forum and say to yourself: lets make some postings out there and fill in a few hours of my unbearable lightness of my existence.

It would not suprise me that when you read over these postings that you even say to yourself: yes yes yes...I have a topic where people make postings in. I made it.

Even more it would not suprise me that your personal mailbox is connected to this forum. As soon somebody makes a posting in a topic that you made a posting in, you receive a mail in your home mailbox. And connected to your mailbox you have a text pager warning you on your cell phone that somebody replied your posting so that you could jump on your skate board to get home as quickly as possible so you could spit in your hands again (if not I hope I did not bring you on the wrong idea's. Please spare this forum!!).

Break the trend....(and the words: "get a life" have never been so apropriate to somebody as you).

iGoR

iGoR:
You are the one who could break the trend.

As said before, you are saying things so you could make postings. Instead make postings if you really have to say something valuable.

But the problem is that you probably think that everything you say is valuable.

You are using this forum as it is your only occupation in life. You have nothing to do so you sit down in front of your pc, spit in your hands and open up the forex-tsd forum and say to yourself: lets make some postings out there and fill in a few hours of my unbearable lightness of my existence.

It would not suprise me that when you read over these postings that you even say to yourself: yes yes yes...I have a topic where people make postings in. I made it.

Even more it would not suprise me that your personal mailbox is connected to this forum. As soon somebody makes a posting in a topic that you made a posting in, you receive a mail in your home mailbox. And connected to your mailbox you have a text pager warning you on your cell phone that somebody replied your posting so that you could jump on your skate board to get home as quickly as possible so you could spit in your hands again (if not I hope I did not bring you on the wrong idea's. Please spare this forum).

Break the trend....(and the words: "get a life" have never been so apropriate to somebody as you).

iGoR

Igor..your post is long...one thing I can say...your description of me...if your intuition works same way when you're trading...no wonder you turn to a mechanical system...in another words...your intuition sucks...big time...:)...

Reason: