Trading to win... - page 7

SIMBA:
Pava,

You didn`t get it the first time,so,I will make it easier for you

I will open a bottle of Chateau Angelus 2000 to drink with my friends Rose and Dale

S

Rubbish..you don't have any friends...only people who think they are your friends...without knowing your true, self absorbed, dishonest nature...good day...

Projecting at LA

Pava:
Rubbish..you don't have any friends...only people who think they are your friends...without knowing your true, self absorbed, dishonest nature...good day...

Pava,Pava...

Projecting again?...At L.A ? ...Man,your posting times and a datamining program gave me the most probable location ...I told you so,you didn`t pick it up,so many clues,so many clueless wanderers ...I already told you so,no need to be specific,unless you want to be so(np)..ok,now,what about Roosevelt Avenue and S Normandie Avenue?

Next:Shall I explain which nationality are you ?..Linguistic patterns are very helpful in this realm ...Pava...Russian,Colombian,Honduras?...Colombian is my bet...now,I am going to check several databases and find you,probably you are just the curator of the Angelus RoseDale cemetery,or the aspiring one.

Maybe you are just a Vampire ...Angelus RoseDale,is the perfect location for an L.A vampire wannabe...But I don`t think so.

S

SIMBA:
Pava,Pava...

Projecting again?...At L.A ? ...Man,your posting times and a datamining program gave me the most probable location ...I told you so,you didn`t pick it up,so many clues,so many clueless wanderers ...I already told you so,no need to be specific,unless you want to be so(np)..ok,now,what about Roosevelt Avenue and S Normandie Avenue?

Next:Shall I explain which nationality are you ?..Linguistic patterns are very helpful in this realm ...Pava...Russian,Colombian,Honduras?...Colombian is my bet...now,I am going to check several databases and find you,probably you are just the curator of the Angelus RoseDale cemetery,or the aspiring one.

Maybe you are just a Vampire ...Angelus RoseDale,is the perfect location for an L.A vampire wannabe...But I don`t think so.

S

If you are trading the way you mine data....feeling sorry for you oldtimer....

Pava:
If you are trading the way you mine data....feeling sorry for you oldtimer....

If you trade as badly as you lie ...blah,blah,blah.....Projecting again,Newbie?

S

:)

SIMBA:
If you trade as badly as you lie ...blah,blah,blah.....Projecting again,Newbie? S

Simba...I've been trading since 1995:)....Do me a favor...check the trend of the past 2 weeks...for that time piglets didn't bother me...Now you and cock in the eye cowboy started attacking my reputation in here all of a sudden...get ready for a trend to reverse...at least wall under shut his mouth for a while...keeping my fingers crossed...you just don't get it...I am using you as an "indicator" for market reversals...hope you'll be playing along...it's good money for me...

Pava,

In what world do you have a "reputation"?

Only reputation I know for you is that you can't speak English, and you make names for people like a 4 yr old having sudden PMS.

Pava:
Simba...I've been trading since 1995:)....Do me a favor...check the trend of the past 2 weeks...for that time piglets didn't bother me...Now you and cock in the eye cowboy started attacking my reputation in here all of a sudden...get ready for a trend to reverse...at least wall under shut his mouth for a while...keeping my fingers crossed...you just don't get it...I am using you as an "indicator" for market reversals...hope you'll be playing along...it's good money for me...

Walander:
Pava,

In what world do you have a "reputation"?

Only reputation I know for you is that you can't speak English, and you make names for people like a 4 yr old having sudden PMS.

My reputation proceeds me...My English is good enough...wall under

Proceeds you? So would that be the abundant smell of bullshit?

Pava:
My reputation proceeds me...My English is good enough...wall under

Walander:
Proceeds you? So would that be the abundant smell of bullshit?

Haven't your Mom thougt you to wash your nose, once in a while... after you put it into where it don't belong?...(shit for example)....

P.S.:...May be you still using that toothbrush...that would explain the smell you are experiencing constantly...

Doesn't your mom tell you Columbians need an education over in LA?