Pivot Profits by Kalenzo

hello everyone,

this is an ea that i paid 200 euros to Kalenzo (member of this forum)...

for me it doesn't work properly, anyway i put it here for the community.

what ea does...

this ea only close your orders based on lnx pivots 3.2 (attached) please see the picture

Clarification for SL (see the picture)

1- our possible entry (manual entry)

2- after entry (for example in this case short) ea put SL at nearest line (independent between support or resistance or pivot)

3- when the high goes below a line the SL is moved by ea at next line

4- like point 3

5- end of our trade, because SL

Clarification for TP

is divided in three parts:

first part at nearest line from our entry (in trade direction)

second part at second nearest line from our entry

third part at third nearest line from our entry

REMEMBER

this ea it's a semi automatic ea, so don't enter in trades but menage all open trades...

for ea there are no pivot supports or resistances, but only lines

P.S.

put PivotProfits 1.1 into expert folder and LNX Pivots v3.2 into indicators folder

Thanks...Both

Doc,

Thanks for posting something you had paid for,I don`t trade EAs,but I feel that they are very good for testing assumptions.

What is it that doesn`t work ,in the EA,according to your specs ?

Kalenzo:Looks like Doc is not happy with your EA,it could be he is wrong ,it could be he is right...or,fuzzy logic notwithstanding ...That both of you are z wrong and y right

Doc asked me to help him,and I know that you are a very good programmer,and my feeling about you is that you are a fair guy,so,I would appreciate if you,BOTH, could solve this issue in a "fair" way.

I appreciate both you and him,so,besides trying to make you understand that you,both,can gain more by settling than by discussing,I won`t post again,unless required by both.

Wish you both the best....hopefully you settle the issue pacifically.

Regards

S

SIMBA:
Doc,

Thanks for posting something you had paid for,I don`t trade EAs,but I feel that they are very good for testing assumptions.

What is it that doesn`t work ,in the EA,according to your specs ?

Kalenzo:Looks like Doc is not happy with your EA,it could be he is wrong ,it could be he is right...or,fuzzy logic notwithstanding ...That both of you are z wrong and y right

Doc asked me to help him,and I know that you are a very good programmer,and my feeling about you is that you are a fair guy,so,I would appreciate if you,BOTH, could solve this issue in a "fair" way.

I appreciate both you and him,so,besides trying to make you understand that you,both,can gain more by settling than by discussing,I won`t post again,unless required by both.

Wish you both the best....hopefully you settle the issue pacifically.

Regards

S

thanks Simba...

i hope to find some reason why this ea have these problems...

i hope someone could help me

dr.house7:
thanks Simba...

i hope to find some reason why this ea have these problems...

i hope someone could help me

Hi Drhouse7,

If the Ea is not buying or selling the code is there, it just has been commented out!

mrtools:
Hi Drhouse7, If the Ea is not buying or selling the code is there, it just has been commented out!

hy mrtools...

this ea could only manage open trades...but if you had try it, you know that for some reason it doesn't work properly

What ea does

Clarification for SL (see the picture)

1- our possible entry (manual entry)

2- after entry (for example in this case short) ea put SL at nearest line (independent between support or resistance or pivot)

3- when the high goes below a line the SL is moved by ea at next line

4- like point 3

5- end of our trade, because SL

Clarification for TP

is divided in three parts:

first part at nearest line from our entry (in trade direction)

second part at second nearest line from our entry

third part at third nearest line from our entry

Have not looked at this EA, but I have asked (and also paid) Kalenzo for writing an EA for me.

I am very happy with the results. He delivered a quick, well-written EA that I could understand (and tweak) easily. He's been programming for over 14 years, so he knows his stuff.

I guess whether an EA works or not has alot to do with expectation management and how well you described (in detail) what the EA should do, including exceptions, detailed trading rules (get signal, clean signal, enter trade, exit trade, etc).

Just my 2 pips.

Snowski:
Have not looked at this EA, but I have asked (and also paid) Kalenzo for writing an EA for me.

I am very happy with the results. He delivered a quick, well-written EA that I could understand (and tweak) easily. He's been programming for over 14 years, so he knows his stuff.

I guess whether an EA works or not has alot to do with expectation management and how well you described (in detail) what the EA should do, including exceptions, detailed trading rules (get signal, clean signal, enter trade, exit trade, etc).

Just my 2 pips.

Had you try this ea before speaking ?

so why you're speaking ?

did anyone try it ?

Tried it

It crashes Metatrader for me. So I can't help.

Can you describe the problem better?

Big Be:
It crashes Metatrader for me. So I can't help. Can you describe the problem better?

hy Big,

this ea should do what at first post i wrote...

use should be :

1-apply lnx-pivots indy

2-apply ea

so ea should identify pivots lines...

Reason: