For "Solar wind" believers - page 25

One from me too MathArcTan(of 80 period solar wind)

profit_indicator.mq4

Files:

This version they simply call buls bears

bulls-bears.mq4

Files:

One more solar wind indicator.mq4

Files:
indicator.mq4  3 kb

Hmmm, why posting these ?

Even a newbie like me knows what repainting is ...of course it is good to know how all this crap is named to mislead newbies ...

So it is good to gather them here, where they belong.

In fact the name 'Solar Wind' is a good one ! If you spend a lot of time in the sun, in combination with a lot of wind, your skin gets 'repainted' very fast.

Besides, the picture you see above my name is from Saxifraga 'Red Poll', an alpine plant which hates being 'repainted'.

After too much 'Solar Wind' it can become a 'Brown Poll' (a dead one).

The same happens with our account after too much 'Solar Wind' : as dead as a doornail ...

Wulong10:
Hmmm, why posting these ?

Even a newbie like me knows what repainting is ...of course it is good to know how all this crap is named to mislead newbies ...

So it is good to gather them here, where they belong.

In fact the name 'Solar Wind' is a good one ! If you spend a lot of time in the sun, in combination with a lot of wind, your skin gets 'repainted' very fast.

If I understood the first post, this thread is here so that people can avoid being scammed with yet another solar wind renamed version. All they have to do is take a look at this thread, and if they find it here, they will save time (or money)

The only reason why I post new version I find on the net here

Yes, you are damn right, I have not been trading for months, I have been searching all that time for good indicators and a good strategy.

A while ago I thought that the 'Solar Wind indicator' was a good one and I'm happy to have found this site, where I have been reading this thread and so I found out that not only this indicator was a bad one because it repaints, but also other ones.

So I now test every one on a M1 template on my trading simulator, it takes only a little time to find out which repaints and which not ...

This thread AND site can save a lot of people a lot of money.

Now we have them all at one place Al the "wonder of the world"

Files:
Reason: