15m mt

Files:
15min.jpg  141 kb

15m

15m mt

Files:
15min.jpg  141 kb

Hi MaxForex,

Nice setup. Can you share your indicators and template with us all? TQ.

-RJ1-

MaxForex:
15m mt

thanx for great 15m

hey guys,

this system is very great...i've tried 2 months (only 15 days) on demo account and the result amazing.no lost ....the important thing is that u understand this 15m system.do not use EA...brokers ruin all for EA.i was using fxopen took 50 orders from 5000 to 12000 with 0.5 lots, but now i'm trying on fxdd.on friday january 22nd i win 168 pips.with 10 orders, each order TP on 20 pip...:) nice result...i havent tried on real account.no money for now...this system available for all pairs..

i hope that u will get success too.....have a nice pips

try to understand all, find the secrets behind invisible...

15m

15m.rar

15m

Files:
15m.rar  351 kb

15filter

15filter.rar

15filter

Files:
15filter.rar  11 kb

picture

picture

Files:
15.jpg  129 kb

very great 15m system

i tried so many times from begining, it's amazing.....always profit...no lose..made at least 60 pips everyday.i open account open again, repeat again to believing my system...now i've founded my perfect system.

i just open demo account on fxopen.from january 28th till now i made 13 orders with total 200 pips.

i hope u all find ur best system....

understand all behind invisible

MaxForex, thank you fro your great contribution. Great design, it probably took you a lot of time and effort. I just want to ask you about the bottom indicator, SSL_fast I think it was called. Does it repaint? The market is kind of slow to test it right now, but the entries it gives alone are way to good to be true. *fingers crossed*

Bluelagme, glad to hear, so are you using same system as MaxForex use?

TIA

Reason: