Not So Squeezy - Trading Manual by Akuma99

Hi all,

For those that follow my trading Journal over at Forex Factory (http://www.forexfactory.com/forexfo...read.php?t=5174) sorry for the double post, however, I had some requests by some FF traders there for me to put together a manual for trading my Bollinger Squeeze method. What was to be a 3 page summary became a 21 page manual that I hope helps others to understand the process I go through when placing trades.

I have attached it here to this post in the hope others will find it useful, and even better, can provide feedback, corrections, constructive criticism and expand on its ideas. It is primarily used on the currency markets, but I can't see why it cannot be used on other instruments. I know there are some great minds here, so I thought I would post it for ridicule.

I have also attached the Metatrader 4 indicators talked about in the manual.

Cheers

Akuma99

Thanks Mart, I hope it is of help to someone

Are you still using it for real trading?

hi

thx for sharing akuma99..very impressive doc..

Are you still using it for real trading?(vladv)

what make the point if he is using it or not..more important is if you can use the information he offer or not?

lg

lodol2

Very impressive. Even if one never trades this method, there's lots of good info for general trading as well.

The indicator will be gr8 help to incoporate in my system...

thx

sonic

Aplaus Aplaus very well prepared system gonna read it.

the pdf is a very good compilation of to the point info for intraday traders using BB Squeeze !!

Reason: