Using two screens with one demo account

Hi,

Is it possible to have two pairs - GBPJPY & USDJPY - form the same Demo account, displayed on two separate screens?

I have added a second screen to my computer, but really need help with the above. If it's possible, could someone pass on how to do it - stick to language for a five year old.....please!

Thanks

Using two screens with one demo account

Hi Jeeves

Yes you can have two pairs open with a demo account with two screens.

Open a chart you will have to adjust the size to fit on the right or left side monitor then repeat to do the other side. I hope this help you

Zpips420:
Hi Jeeves

Yes you can have two pairs open with a demo account with two screens.

Open a chart you will have to adjust the size to fit on the right or left side monitor then repeat to do the other side. I hope this help you

Probably me....but it doesn't work. I try to slide the chart from one screen to the other, & it don't go!!

I can move the entire Metatrader screen to the other chart, but not individual charts.

Try to shrink the screen down to mid size thats what I have to do with mine.

Captain Morgan I just received a blue strike...I know that black strike means death...what does blue strike means?...It is also not a good sign....

Two screens

On the nail xard777. Many, many thanks.....!

Hey Xard !

Can you please show us your wallpaper ? It looks fun and nice with the beer

Thanks

Edit : and what screen do you have a 24 or a 30 ?

Edit 2 : ah yes, you said it you used 2 screens, dah forgot my "intelligence pills" today !

I think he is going to sell HIS PROGRAMMING skill for MT5 (I bet it is)

when it will officially launch

=== it would able to get $ for coding it , even on simple MT5 and get a FEEL on what traders in brokers firm are working on !! ( like their templates)

It's very simple....

Goto desktop settings on windows and on the second monitor select...

EXTEND THE DESKTOP ONTO THIS MONITOR

AND SAVE

then start up mt4 and double click the top bar to maximise the window...

the window will expand onto both monitors.

Now select two chart windows with your desired pairs

then goto window menu on top left of mt4 screen and select tile vertically then simply adjust charts to suit.

I enclose a picture of mt4 on a 32" 1980 x 1280 screen and my laptop screen 1280 x 800 showing three charts (all same pair gbpjpy but could easily be other pairs)

Xard777

ps the space on the right of screen I keep for oovoo but you can just drag to far right for mt4...I hope that answers your question.

Reason: