TMA&Cycles - page 17

sebastianK:
Is there no way t get future values in tredestation?

Sorry, no way that I know of

mladen:
Sorry, no way that I know of

Can a file be used for that?

sebastianK:
Can a file be used for that?

It probably could, but the chances of lagging would be big and just for being able top read future values, I do not think it would be worth

mladen:
It probably could, but the chances of lagging would be big and just for being able top read future values, I do not think it would be worth

I see your point

Thanks

sebastianK:
Re: TMA&Cycles Is there no way t get future values in tredestation?

Why would we use future values?

morro:

It depends on the math

Some analysis techniques are using that data to get best fit (all non-causal techniques), and that does not make them less worth. Will mention just one : regression analysis (which exists for a couple of hundred of years, and so far nobody could prove that it is not useful. On the contrary - it is used in so many fields that it is one of the basic tools of analysis any data)

mladen:

It depends on the math

Some analysis techniques are using that data to get best fit (all non-causal techniques), and that does not make them less worth. Will mention just one : regression analysis (which exists for a couple of hundred of years, and so far nobody could prove that it is not useful. On the contrary - it is used in so many fields that it is one of the basic tools of analysis any data)

OK. I see it now

Repainting

Hi,

Mr. Tools in your experience how intense is the repainting especially of the multi-banded one? It looks excellent on back fitted data but as we know ssa recalculates. Thanks

morro:

For fitting algorithms

nbtrading:
For fitting algorithms
Yes, among other things ...
Reason: