Bad signals/service reporting - page 19

You need an other example to understand what you are doing:

You go to the cinema to watch some succesfull last movie. You pay 10$ enterence. You take a camera with you and record the movie.

You come home and you know about some big room. You place 50 chairs in it and tell people that they can come and see this movie at your place and pay 3$ for it.

That is exactly the same what you are doing now ! You payed 10$ to enjoy that movie yourself but not to start to make money on it.

In the same way that you payed 299$ for that EA to benefit from it yourself but not by asking money from other people for the signals that it is generating !!

An other example ?...

I go to RAS and rent some succesful signal lets say for 168$/month and I come here on the forum and ask people if they are not interested in a signal that I can give them for 50$/month by copytrade tool from my platform ?!?!....would the seller of that signal accept this and would RAS accept this ???

I am no longer using RAS. Signals have now been stopped.

It is not worth my time and effort for all this hassle and the few subscribers I had.

leeb:
iGoR - do you have any proof to back up your claim that I bought the EA? Nope - .

YES I did gave proof Mr scammer,

I anounced with this posting what your entry price and entry timewould be half an hour before the open trade that you had running was closed and that I could not see ( because your open trades are privat).

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179592/page12

And HEY half an hour later that trade was closed and what were the entry price and entry time ?...YES excactly the same as I predicted in that posting and that I showed with an image. Or did I hack your pc and stole a copy from "your" EA ?...

I talked to new Digital about this and he informed me that he can't do anything about this because RAS is not owned anymore by forex-tsd.

So I will inform the devellopers now of that EA so that they can take the necessarry steps with RAS and against you!

iGoR

bs

leeb:
I am no longer using RAS. Signals have now been stopped. It is not worth my time and effort for all this hassle and the few subscribers I had.

Man , that is plain BS ..... at least now, in the last moment admit it and apologize.... And if really u stoped u`re signals on ras, than what will happen to the people who paid to follow u (if any?)

Why would I continue to take all this negativity? Taking too much of my time.

Any current subscribers can request a refund and I will receive no payment.

leeb:
I am no longer using RAS. Signals have now been stopped. It is not worth my time and effort for all this hassle and the few subscribers I had.

You signals show still ON. And if you stopped now what will happen to the subscribers that payed you ?...

Or you are talking correctly to me now and say it as it is then I don't see any reason for me to take contact with the devellopers of the EA.

Or I see on RAS that your signals are available and I WILL take contact with them so that they can take the necessary steps against you.

So up to you to be for once honest now.

I am also leaving this forum permanently - thanks to iGoR for all his investigative work and I apologise if I've mislead anyone. You won't hear from me again...

another bs

leeb:
Why would I continue to take all this negativity? Taking too much of my time. Any current subscribers can request a refund and I will receive no payment.

Man , if you are the real trader , and the ea is you`rs ...really your`s .... you would have some sort of prof ore argument against igor.... Still u choose to just stop ure service and run away .... That is saying very much about u and "you`re" system

iGoR:
You signals show still ON. And if you stopped now what will happen to the subscribers that payed you ?...

Or you are talking correctly to me now and say it as it is then I don't see any reason for me to take contact with the devellopers of the EA.

Or I see on RAS that your singlas are available and I WILL take contact with them so that they can take the necessary steps against you.

So up to you to be for once honest now.

iGoR - I have stopped my EA and the signal will no longer update any trades, I can't delete the signal from my RAS account because there is no such feature but after a few weeks it will be moved to inactive and then suspended The best I can do is to stop the EA and this has been done. You will not see any more trades on RAS. If you know of a way to remove a signal please let me know. This is all honest and you will see for yourself no more updates. I have also deleted the myfxbook account.

Reason: