Aggressive scalp ea - page 25

Guys, I have some ideas to improve this EA.

What's the best set up untill now (TP and SL)?

Cheers

I need this EA with 20 stoploss.

Somebody,help me?

Thanks in advance.

If this EA is a scalping EA maybe you guys can also tell me what brokers allow Sclping traders?

beckham.is.619:
I am not testing this EA on a demo account, I simply ran it on back-test, that's why I didn't catch the error Bongo pointed out previously that the magic number was in the wrong parameter. As I mentioned in my earlier post, I didn't believe in the mechanics of this EA, i.e. when it enters a trade.

The version you created, escape3, is not profitable. It's a completely different EA. However, the code you've added is definitely educational for me.

Bongo:
escape2reversed.mq4

This version works great on my demo fxsalt account! Later I will test escape2reversed and escape2 on separate accounts to compare, but I think the reverse logic is good for a strongly trending price.

Today I used it as discussed, Short Only. I changed the OrdersTotal to 100, set the lot size to .5 and the TakeProfit to 1 pip. Those little $5 trades added up to $1,000 in a very few minutes with today's big down move in the EURUSD.

Semi-automated may be the way to go with this EA.

Chunnel:
If this EA is a scalping EA maybe you guys can also tell me what brokers allow Sclping traders?

Try fxsalt.com. They have ECN style executions. I'm not sure if they are a true ECN broker. This is where my demo account for this EA is located.

As far as stop loss goes, there's a version with stop losses a few pages back.

escape2reversed-2.mq4 in post 232 has the best of everything so far. Anyone care to add money management?

up

working on it...

Very good job escape

Hi Escape ,

can you please tell me how to set a maximum number of trade , please?

cause the only thing i found difficult to control is the high number of trade it s opened .

thanks for your job

rusty

Alpari UK and FXDD

Hello, I'm newbie.

I'm very interested in this EA but it is a bit hard for me to make initial settings since I'm not familiar with MQL program at all.

Also I'm a small amount trader, 0.1 lot or less with Alpari UK, FXDD.

Could someone optimize this EA for the following trading?

*Works with Alpari UK and FXDD

*Works with EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP pairs.

*Works with 0.1 lot.

*Max 3 positions at the same time frame(5M, 1M) allowed.

*Max 10 opening positions allowed.

*Max 30 Pips SL

*5 Pips Profit

Any advice would be appreciated.

rusty1975:
Hi Escape ,

can you please tell me how to set a maximum number of trade , please?

cause the only thing i found difficult to control is the high number of trade it s opened .

thanks for your job

rusty

there is a post in 1st few pages did explain how to control the number of trade open.

u just have to read it.

Reason: