Great Idea for EA, coding needed. - page 2

Operigote:

Maybe I do not understand what do you mean...

Now if you set MaxOrders =1 it will open only 1 order and will wait until this order will be closed to open another one...

What is your native language?

kossh:
Operigote:

Maybe I do not understand what do you mean...

Now if you set MaxOrders =1 it will open only 1 order and will wait until this order will be closed to open another one...

What is your native language?

Hello kossh,

You are right, it will only open 1 trade and wait for the next one, then close and open a trade in the other direction, and that is perfect, however, if you set the max number of traders to 1, it will literaly only do 1 trade at a time, across all pairs, even if you have it that loaded to 10 differen pairs, I have tried setting a diffrent magic number for each pair but it does not work either.

My native language is portuguese, sorry fopr typos

operigote:
Hello kossh,

You are right, it will only open 1 trade and wait for the next one, then close and open a trade in the other direction, and that is perfect, however, if you set the max number of traders to 1, it will literaly only do 1 trade at a time, across all pairs, even if you have it that loaded to 10 differen pairs, I have tried setting a diffrent magic number for each pair but it does not work either.

My native language is portuguese, sorry fopr typos

If somebody can help get this fixed it will be much appreciated, as this EA does great, I use the 420 period setting with 20 SL and 20 TS on the 1M TF and 170 setting on the 5M TF with 30 SL and 30 TS. I will intervene manually and close profts partially as profits get locked in.

OK, now I understand your idea.

Try this one...

kossh:
OK, now I understand your idea. Try this one...

Can you give a 5 digits?

thx,

PavelRus:
Can you give a 5 digits? thx,

Just multiply TP, SL, and TrailingStop by 10 at the EA parameters.

Finding a scripter.

Iam also looking for a trustworthy scripter.

I dont bealive i can find them due to 2 things.

1 when you share the idea the scripter steals it and wannishes.

2 the better the idea is the more greedy the scripter becomes insteed of thanking you.

Seems so many are unreliable nowdays.

Got a system that easily picks of hundreds of pips each day.

But it got some false signals that needs to be flushed out with extra confirmation and i dont seem to be able to find any good indicator that suits it.

Well actually i do find them but i got no acsess to them.

I Start to think its better to learn coding yourself insteed.

hi

pls help me convert CorrelationIndicator to ea.eurusd>usdchf buy eurusd

eurusd<usdchf sell eurusd.thanks

Files:
Reason: