Northern light indicators?

Hi at all!

I'm italian and apologize for my poor english.

I've found on youtube a method named northern light:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBFogP4vqgY&feature=PlayList&p=2724D94403BD922F&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=8

it's the same on other named rainbow or cyrox, famous method on ninjatrader station.

I'm looking for indicators visibles on the bottom, for mt4. does anyone have an idea for those indicators are??

on rainbow they are named caramilla and cyrox oscillator (i think)

thank you guys

Silverio

more details

I'm adding this link for clarify:

Forex Private Lessons

bye

According to your link: Forex Private Lessons I have found and developed a scalping system which has above 95% success ratio and it is practiced in 1 sec(ond?) time frame with ecn broker along with other auxiliary tools. Well... This guy is superman ,you can tell!He will save the universe soon!

biddick:
According to your link: Forex Private Lessons I have found and developed a scalping system which has above 95% success ratio and it is practiced in 1 sec(ond?) time frame with ecn broker along with other auxiliary tools. Well... This guy is superman ,you can tell!He will save the universe soon!

o yeah! I think too, but i'm curious and I want make more experiment (why not?)

i'm trade always on 4h charts, but I love a scalping possibility (1 minute on mt correct?)

so, if the equivalent oscillator exist for mt...

thanks biddick

Silve

don't bother

Don't bother with this system/strategy...its one you can find for free on many forums. A review of this "course" has just been posted on the forex peace army (FPA)

miket:
Don't bother with this system/strategy...its one you can find for free on many forums. A review of this "course" has just been posted on the forex peace army (FPA)

you know where i can get a similar system to download?

Hello mates,

I have very long long time to check my web presence and found out that you were are asking about Northern Lights.

This Mike persona is the only dissatisfied customer I had since 2008 and I suspect that is either paid from a competitor or the competitor him self who paid for my lessons and then went to all forums with purpose to f... my work.I cannot explain the empathy he expresses while I have tried to help him and teach him whatever I knew at the specific time.Anyway noene can be perfect I have satisfied clients -friends from Oregon to Australia that expressing their gratitude for the tool and service I have offered them.

Northern Lights is a ninjatrader addon and you can't replicate it in metatrader because metatrader has the smallest chart as 1 min while ninjatrader has 1 second and 1 tick chart. Secondly the metatrader broker you are trading,most of them are bucket shops and they will not let you scalp in live account .Specially if you are consistent profitable.

Ofcourse I have develop it for metatrader and I give it as gift with the private tutorials in the ninjatrader addon which is the real thing.It can be used in large time frames for trend direction at a glance.

Here is a picture from metatrader for the eurusd H1 from 29 /4 till today

Here is the M1 on Friday NFP day 6-6-2014 with the EA I am preparing for large time frames.

Two reputable ECN brokers we use that connect with ninjatrader are mbtrading and interactive brokers.

To take an idea about some of our technics and how Draghi comments last week are shown with northern Lights charts visit and download the pdf from Northern Lights Review - Northern Lights Forex Scalping Strategy-"Smart Forex training, for reliable profits"

Reason: