Modern Elliot Wave trading using Elwave. - page 13

Thank you GreatYves. I need all the help and support from experienced folks here. I will very soon start posting my trades (not sure how soon that will be !!!). I will initially be trading UK stock market.

Hi FormulaOne,

It is 9.1. Build H. I notice fromyour postings that yours is 9.1 too, but build G.

gann68uk:
Hi FormulaOne, It is 9.1. Build H. I notice fromyour postings that yours is 9.1 too, but build G.

I will log online and check what's new with H build. I would imagine not that much different.

If you don't mind me asking...May I know who do you use for data feed? I want to trade only forex for the near future and not stocks. How about you? For forex I use MT4 as real-time data feed.

How do you find Elwave? I find it extremely complex and time consuming to learn and use. Btw I'm from UK as well. South East England

Ok, i have done this week scan. this week most interesting pair is gonna be USDJPY, as Elwave is showing 4 consecutive negative wave degree with interesting R/R.

So i will try Selling USD/JPY with Stop at 91.70, Target at 89.51. I know Japan will have holiday, but not in US. I give it a week to complete. Should be done by then. Almost an 8:1 R/R. So risking 3% should pay 24% or loosing 3%, Probabilities are on the loosing side but that's trading. Fibonacci wise, price closed on the 61.8 retracement of the previous week(7-11 sept). I could still retrace more up to the 92.10 area. Fibo wise, this pair should reach 89.00 - 88.28 during next one-two week.

Files:
capture1.png  131 kb
capture2.png  130 kb
capture3.png  136 kb

Just to validate (love that word) my view of USD/JPY here is both US index and JPY index charts From mr Calvaro, Fred have gave us the link to previously. He does not hold chart for USDJPY directly.

Files:
caldarous..png  54 kb
caldarojy.png  57 kb

FormulaOneFan:
I will log online and check what's new with H build. I would imagine not that much different.

If you don't mind me asking...May I know who do you use for data feed? I want to trade only forex for the near future and not stocks. How about you? For forex I use MT4 as real-time data feed.

How do you find Elwave? I find it extremely complex and time consuming to learn and use. Btw I'm from UK as well. South East England

Hi

I use Paritech data for stocks. I got burned with forex about 10 years back. I will take me a while before I can get back to it. Hopefully being part of this forum will take me back to it sooner.

I just got Elwave. One thing I have realised is that Elliot/Gann methods are the one for me. I know it is going to be hard learning, but we have to choose indicators/methods we are comfortable with.

Good to know that you are from UK too . I am from London.

gann68uk:
Hi

I use Paritech data for stocks. I got burned with forex about 10 years back. I will take me a while before I can get back to it. Hopefully being part of this forum will take me back to it sooner.

I just got Elwave. One thing I have realised is that Elliot/Gann methods are the one for me. I know it is going to be hard learning, but we have to choose indicators/methods we are comfortable with.

Good to know that you are from UK too . I am from London.

Trade forex on Demo for a while. Finding a system that fit yourself is a major requirement. Not everybody can trade any system. And there is not one size fit all system. I got this Gann course online i promises my self to read. I will put those other ebook to rest and read on Gann now..

GreatYves:
Thanks, your approbation is giving me courage into holding the short, We both know anything can happen it's just the probability game. I once gave a shot at time projection with fibs but never really cared about it, the vertical price movement always counted more to me then the horizontal one. But i will try at it again. Realized that time forecasting open the door to more complex and sometime controversial trading technique as Astro and Gann. This becomes out of my area of expertize but i guess a complete trader have to be knowledgeable in all these sphere.

From what you have said, I conclude at the present stage you are not mentally ready for this Time Study yet, and so you should leave it out for the present.

Master what you are doing now and once you gain more confidence, you can reconsider or if your demo account is already showing good profits, you can do without the Time Study.

Have a good rest

Kenneth

Reason: