Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 225

Hi Jonas,

Okay I see the issue.

Firstly, Make sure to check if your gold reads like this 1500.00 or reads like this 1500.000 or in some cases like this 1500.0000

for 1500.00 you have to use 250 for 25 pips, for 1500.000 you have to use 2500 for 25 pips and for 1500.0000 you have to use 25000 for 25 pips.

Secondly, I doubt if the mean renko version both the standalone EA i have provided as well as the meanrenko engine version that's also available in of the posts in the forum "I think its on the PAVA usernames topic"

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180284

Will work for anything other that FX pairs, I tried mean on commodities or indices as they don't seem to work, only normal renko works on them.

Regards,

N

anyone help me pls...

I dont seem to be Able to add the RenkoLivCharte_v3.2....do i place in the experts folder Where the indicators folder is? That's the way i am doing but it is not working.....i have placed it just in experts (not in another folder of those which are in there)...placed in the scripts folder....even in the indicators folder...it appears on metatrader, but when i drag and drop, it doesnt show anything, nor the window to adjust the bars, nor the writen notice on the upper right side indicating for me to open the offline chart...

thanks

Follow the instructions as per the ".pdf" file in Post 1

Restart MT4

Yes, it goes in the Experts folder

Good luck

The_Snowman:
Follow the instructions as per the ".pdf" file in Post 1

Restart MT4

Yes, it goes in the Experts folder

Good luck

Friends....

My apologies....for some reason i never saw or realised that after the folder "indicators", there was a folder "consultor experts"...i thought that added things would be after the "personalized indicators"....And just found out because "for some reason", it was not minimized...probably a newbie thing.

Thank u snowman...Hope one day be up to the level of you guys...

Mr nims, i got it already, thanks

Marcio

mr_nims:
Here's last weeks trading using Sar in SUP/RES.

I'm only trading eur/usd, eur/aud, gbp/usd & gbp/aud. Japanese yens are just too strong on uptrend so am dumping it for a few months.

This week adding two more pairs, eur/cad & Gbp/cad.

Statement Attached.

history_report31jan.htm

Regards & lets have a pippy weeks ahead!

Nick

HI Mr.Nims!

how's your trading going on withg this system?

is n't it better to just trade when the candle/box colour changes from aqua to magenta?

i'd like to see the results/statements of recent few weeks.....

THANKS!!

tm9:
HI Mr.Nims!

how's your trading going on withg this system?

is n't it better to just trade when the candle/box colour changes from aqua to magenta?

i'd like to see the results/statements of recent few weeks.....

THANKS!!

Hi tm9,

I'm not trading Renko Ashi Trading System 2 anymore, I'm on the commercial version Easy Renko 1.512.

Why recent few weeks, check out all the weeks and months here.

Easy Renko System

Best Regards,

Nims

Hi Mr.Nims

can you post a chart?

thanks

elfural:
Hi Mr.Nims

can you post a chart?

thanks

Hi Elfural,

If you want to see charts and development of Renko Ashi and other renko based strategy, try reading all the posts in this topic.

If you want to see the charts and some of the developments with commercial version, please head to the commercial version topic in tsd over here

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/14082-commercial-version-of-renko-system-by-mr-nims

Regards,

Nims

Has anyone else suffered freezing using RenkoRange offline charts?

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Has anyone else suffered freezing using RenkoRange offline charts? TEAMTRADER

I have been using this one without a lot of trouble

Files:
Reason: