1mTrading Strategy journal - page 2

a very important thing for scalpers....

see this,

yesterday I didn't negotiate. today trying was trying to modify parts of the strategy, it was not a good thing.

date:09-03-2009

Trades:16

winning: 7 trades (two trades closed on tralling =/)

losing: 9 trades

pips: -20,3

TOTAL: +184,3

well, after a lot to think decided to make a decision. I don't negotiate more looking at graphs of 1m. them strategy continues working continue in profit, but what inconvenienced me the fact that in some trades 1m the risk / profit relationship was smaller than 1:3. to leave the trade I continue using graphs 1m just the entrances will be diffuse in 5m.

bad week for me, but even so I closed in profit. today I was safe for the nfp, easy negotiations.

date:09-04-2009

Trades:16

winning: 6 trades

losing: 10 trades (two trades closed on automatic stop because of nfp range =/)

pips: +107,3

TOTAL: +291,6

when I discovered that was holiday in the eua I was already in losses, but I got to recover =)

date:09-07-2009

Trades:13

winning: 6 trades

losing: 7 trades (three closed trades before the stop just to recover the account)

pips: +0

TOTAL: +291,6

date:09-08-2009

Trades:11

winning: 9 trades (2 closed trades in the inversion of the signal, reaching little profit.)

losing: 2 trades

pips: +85,6

TOTAL: +377,2

It's funny that you don't follow your own rules.

You wrote:"the price back hitting the fibo 38% where previously the price

showed a minisupport. This would be the point of sale. And 38% in

the entry point to exit point will be when the price CLOSED after the

0% fibo."

The following picture shows the trades which safed your day on the first september.

The PA never touched the 38% fibo.

Forgot the picture

yes, disrespect, I put the fibo and to open more orders for instinct than for rule. I am trying to create a method that makes trades with accuracy. I think am already forming the theory. when it finishes I post here for comments...

nice strategy though...keep watching and learning, keep share your trade

Hey...

You still around trading? want to see more updates and get

details on your method.

If you post maybe someone can help with suggestions for

final touch? :")

GF

1mTrading:
yes, disrespect, I put the fibo and to open more orders for instinct than for rule. I am trying to create a method that makes trades with accuracy. I think am already forming the theory. when it finishes I post here for comments...
Reason: