Rogue Trader - page 2

Here is the latest version with the profit going higher. I'm not an expert programmer so don't laugh when you see the code. Revise as you wish. I quit forex.

Still not a single loss starting august.

Files:

Looks good, I'm giving it a try on an Alpari $5K demo acct.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks,

Hello,

Here's a forward test : Statement: 6746032 - DMBSYS - RogueTrader v2

V2 : because it's my second forward test...

dmbsys

Files:

w0w, dmbsys those are some very good results.

did you tweek it in any way.

I am using it on FXPro, and have good results as well. I use it on live already. I turn it off on sundays and fridays and let it run thru the who week.

Glad to see other people have good results. I think it isn't bad to go $1800 in 1 month from a $5000 account.

I am completely rewriting the foundation and the new version should be a mind blower.

M1 = 10 pip stop & variable TP from 5 - 100 pips

M15 = 30 pip stop & variable TP

H1 = 100 pip stop

H4 and D1 = don't know yet, my account isn't that big to hold on DD.

The new EA will be out sometime in 2010 due to lack of time.

- Mike

Rogue Trader - Time Expiry Extended

The last version of Rogue Trader issued by c0deZ expired on 15th October. The attached will extend the life until 2019. As you have said previously we could do what we wanted with this EA, I assume this is ok Mike.

Files:

Rogue Trader not trading

Not always sure what I'm doing with EA's being only a year into trading FX, but when I downloaded and installed the latest updated version, it is not taking trades on two different demo platforms. Zip. Also, again, not knowing what I'm always doing, I compiled it on the meta editor and it came up with over 200 errors. Am I going about this right? Any suggestions?

Paulmg8305:
Not always sure what I'm doing with EA's being only a year into trading FX, but when I downloaded and installed the latest updated version, it is not taking trades on two different demo platforms. Zip. Also, again, not knowing what I'm always doing, I compiled it on the meta editor and it came up with over 200 errors. Am I going about this right? Any suggestions?

Not sure what the problem is here, Paul, I can run it ok and it compiles clean with no errors on my computer. Has anybody else either run the new version ok or had problems with this please?

Hey Mike, that EA is getting better and better, keep up the good work.

sean

Rogue Trader - EXTREME

Hello Traders,

@ Capstan - Sorry for the delay. We are all in the same boat, so if you know how to make something better by all means please do. I always put expiration dates on everything I make since the forex industry is an ever changing place.

@ PCGuy - Sean, I would really like some help from a pro, someone that can write programs and knows how to think like a programmer. I am currently working on something HUGE. It just blows my mind how accurate it is, however I'm putting in major hours at work and don't have the time to work on it + (college & homework). I'm thinking of going on unemployment just to work on this project

I got funds and started an account on Sept 21st. Here is the progress: you gotta remember that there is still a lot of testing going on, real account and kinda scared of what happened this week so far.

I think I will make a small video one of these days of how the ea will work and post it for you to see. In the mean time, God Bless you all and lots of pips to all.

- Mike

c0deZ:
2 other commercial ea's just blew my account so I am probably going to quit forex - Mike
c0deZ:
Hello Traders,

I got funds and started an account on Sept 21st. Here is the progress: you gotta remember that there is still a lot of testing going on, real account and kinda scared of what happened this week so far.

I think I will make a small video one of these days of how the ea will work and post it for you to see. In the mean time, God Bless you all and lots of pips to all.

- Mike

Mike,

your results here,

System c0deZ | Myfxbook

are pretty good. I really hope that you make back the money that you lost due to the 2 commercial EAs you used on your live account.

Reason: