Pre-set New Trade Box

How Can I pre-set the Trade Box? I want be able to click new order and when the Trade Box opens have it already set with my stop loss (by pips) and trailing Stop (by pips) and Take profit, well to be fair as a scalper I don't care about take profit as it too is LIMIT. But the rest........ This way I can click twice. Once to open a New Order, once to select either BUY or Sell and my trade is set, bang, Done.

Anyone?

PipLover:

How Can I pre-set the Trade Box? I want be able to click new order and when the Trade Box opens have it already set with my stop loss (by pips) and trailing Stop (by pips) and Take profit, well to be fair as a scalper I don't care about take profit as it too is LIMIT. But the rest........ This way I can click twice. Once to open a New Order, once to select either BUY or Sell and my trade is set, bang, Done.

Anyone?

Code a script.

diostar:

Code a script.

Thanks diostar!, Really helpfull!

JACKASS!

I think your mother had the same advice, but I couldn't hear her that well.

She had my Sperm Girgling in her throat.

You may not recognise her when you get home, I shaved her back.

I guess I couldm use a different platform that's designed for traders, by traders and not meant for lonely, runny nosed, D&D playing, one handed coders alone.

What an ASS!

PipLover:

What an ASS!

Indeed you are . . .

Hopefully a Moderator will wander by and delete your account . .

PipLover:

Thanks diostar!, Really helpfull!

JACKASS!

I think your mother had the same advice, but I couldn't hear her that well.

She had my Sperm Girgling in her throat.

You may not recognise her when you get home, I shaved her back.

I guess I couldm use a different platform that's designed for traders, by traders and not meant for lonely, runny nosed, D&D playing, one handed coders alone.

What an ASS!

I hear you. Start a script. here, read this: https://book.mql4.com//

We'll be able to help you, once you get started. "traders for traders."