Two indicators? Are you kidding me?

Ive just noticed this while doing something else: Have you ever tried to put LSMA(25) and THVTrix onto one chart? And have you noticed that if all lines are the same colours it easily delivers 7 to like 15 pips even on 1M chart?

Anyone interested in discovering this?

Im posting random screenshot. Check it out for yourselfs.

Obviously, as you can see there are periods that are not that happy. Well, thats something we should solve.

Basic rule would be:

1. LSMA and both Trix lines should have the same colour

2. a) Exit on reasonable number of pips. It cant be said exactly how many as it strongly depends on which TF are you using and how big is volatility.

b) exit when thin trix line changes colour (only closed candle counts).

Also it helps, if trix is over 0 for long and under 0 for short.

Any idea?

If you have any objections, please let me know, I may be wrong, and the whole thing could be bu......

Please dont post out of boredom. Thank you.

Files:
screentsd.jpg  192 kb

?

juchu:
Ive just noticed this while doing something else: Have you ever tried to put LSMA(25) and THVTrix onto one chart? And have you noticed that if all lines are the same colours it easily delivers 7 to like 15 pips even on 1M chart?

Anyone interested in discovering this?

Im posting random screenshot. Check it out for yourselfs.

Obviously, as you can see there are periods that are not that happy. Well, thats something we should solve.

Yellow color doesn't line up

Silverback:
Yellow color doesn't line up

No, it doesnt. Obviously...

Can your system give you 200 pips per two week consistently???????

we need a system which give consistently profit ...........

Thanx for sharing........

It looks that way because it already happened. Most indicators line right up with the price moves after the fact.

Yep...

Todd:
It looks that way because it already happened. Most indicators line right up with the price moves after the fact.

Unless those 2 indicators can be set to "Open"...the system won't work...because of repainting....

I dont think these indicators are repainting. Once the candle was closed, it keeps the colour.

Look carefully at your chart and tell me how many trades go sour.

Seriously- you guys need to stop being so blind to hopeful thinking.

Walander,

I couldn't have said it better..... People need to learn that at least SOME reflexion needs to go into their trading approach. Alas, holy grail seekers will always be.

Happy trading,

Ms_Mel

nb: indicators show the past NOT the future

Walander:

Look carefully at your chart and tell me how many trades go sour.

Seriously- you guys need to stop being so blind to hopeful thinking.

Well, Im looking at my chart and it would be profitable period. There would be loosing trades, but winning ones would cover the losses perfectly. It actually was profitable period, as I traded there with profit. But is anyone here so naive to think he would win 100% of ones trades?

So far noone posted nothing constructive here. No problem, life goes on. Just please, dont turn this thread into place where you will keep on looking from the top on newbies. Help, or dont post (not ment personal).

2 problems

juchu:
Well, Im looking at my chart and it would be profitable period. There would be loosing trades, but winning ones would cover the losses perfectly. It actually was profitable period, as I traded there with profit. But is anyone here so naive to think he would win 100% of ones trades? So far noone posted nothing constructive here. No problem, life goes on. Just please, dont turn this thread into place where you will keep on looking from the top on newbies. Help, or dont post (not ment personal).

There is 2 problems with your system:

First...the color will go from green to red many times til candle close..

Second...even if you make a trade in the right direction...will you stay the course?...you know how market turns on you when you least expect it...

Reason: