EUROTRADER RAS please reply - page 2

Response from Eurotrader

We are running the EA with CollectiveFX with great results like RAS shows.

We got great support there. If its working on your broker, please let other know who it is so they have more options to run signal on RAS. Thank you.

Subkey

Not exactly a carbon copy but close enough to replicate our live account. Thanks for your testing.

S u b k e y!

I have set it to .01 multiplier

"out of money" keeps popping up. Account DD to 300.00. set to .01 multiplier last week. Only way to start trading again.

Restarted a 1,000 demo with broker low spreads, starting at 0. Any info? Same story today.

I said in the RACE IS ON post we should support these working traders, and 10.00 is giving it away.

RAS Tech Support says set the multiplier to .01 for 1,000 account. Seems OK this morning.

Take a look

Your live stats posted below. How does it look to you?

WANT TO JOIN THE RACE? LIVE RESULTS

COMPARE YOUR BROKER TO ECN BROKER ON VPS DIRECT TO ATT BACKBONE, 2 GB RAM.

This is my personal test without suggestion from any trader.

I have been assured MT 4 performs exactly as a a live account since no manipulation of the account is done, ever. This is a private group of traders who allow individual accounts on their direct market entry, the same as the banks. They welcome experienced traders.

I am going to restart Sunday, all 6 signals, since we saw the figures go to 1,200, then DD to 3 to 500. Signals appear to be working.

Set the mulitiplier on your EA, and your broker for your chosen signal/signals, and be ready to start with a 1,000.00 demo account:

THAT WILL BE SUNDAY AUGUST 2ND, 4 PM NEW YORK TIME.

What are you all talking about? Isn't this topic supposed to be about EUROTRADER?

Eurotrader

seems to be pulling out this morning. I wish I could get it to run like the stats page. "out of money" pops up unless I set multiplier at .01, on 1,000.00 demo. See past 3 weeks in my post RACE IS ON in the RAS thread. I would be glad to pay 100.00 to get it to work.

Files:
eurotrader.gif  27 kb

Atlan:
seems to be pulling out this morning. I wish I could get it to run like the stats page. "out of money" pops up unless I set multiplier at .01, on 1,000.00 demo. See past 3 weeks in my post RACE IS ON in the RAS thread. I would be glad to pay 100.00 to get it to work.

Atlan, please please check what are you posting. You are posting results for wrong providers. This is thread for EUROTRADER signals. What you posted are once again results for wrong provider like you were doing in other threads for other providers. On your screen shot you have pairs that EUROTRADER doesn't trade. Look at his signals here EUROTRADER | Rent a Signal. He only trades EURCHF and EURGBP! On your screen shot you posted some other provider.

Please show "comments" on you mt4, this will show RAS provider ID number. It will be really easy to identify what providers are on the screenshot. Please stop posting wrong screen shots because you're a confusing people.

By the way im posting my results from testing EUROTRADER signals. 1st 2 trades were from another provider, please ignore them. Also note that i have provider ID showing, this way there is no mistaking who the provider was. This is ran on CNS VPS, one of the best and fastests VPS services out there.

What might be happening is you are not specifying correctly which provider ID you wanted to be traded on each MT4 platform. To make things easy i install 1 provider per 1 platform. You seem to have mutiple providers on your platform which makes it harder to see results for each unless you export it to spread sheet.

Attached is a screen shot of buyer opt option highlighted in blue. Are you putting provider's ID number in that section that you want to be traded on that particular MT4?

Files:
bb.jpg  41 kb

Im little confused about the last screen shots you posted. Lots of providers on each, and almost all trades by provider 532 you talked about are losers.

Reason: