Auto WOMP RAS ID: 36397

Auto WOMP is another trading system I started last week. Still very new with much potential. Track my results until you are comfortable trading my signals.

Auto WOMP is an EA trading the EURUSD currency. I activate the ea at 04:00 GMT every day of the week and close it as soon as it has made it's first trade. It's a grid trader, which means if the 1st trade goes in negative it will open another trade based on a 1.2 multiplier with a max of 4 levels, ie: 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.04. I optimize the ea every weekend in order to produce more profit and less draw down. The market is constantly changing therefore your trading strategy should change as well.

Max draw down allowed is 20%. Use 0.01 std lot size per $1,000 account balance.

Auto WOMP - RAS ID 36397

UPDATE

A slight deviation from strategy. I now let the robot trade from Sunday 0:00 GMT to Friday 21:00 GMT without shutting it down. The result is more trades more often, which result in slightly more profits :-)

Facebook Page

I've created a facebook page for my followers. I'll be using that page for the latest updates and news. Make sure to like the page as soon as you have subscribed to my signal in order to receive all my updates and notifications.

Regards,

Trading Hours

Hi,

Just a quick notification to let you know Auto WOMP will be trading 24/7 week days and no more London open only! I'm letting it trade through all session and are monitoring all orders closely. So far the last 9 weeks have been great. Unfortunately the 3% draw down I find myself with is two manual orders I placed last week, but we should be out of that by next week. In the meantime I'm letting Auto WOMP banking the pips!

1,000 Pips

Auto WOMP reached the 1,000 pip mark yesterday!

Please visit my RAS Signal for more information.

Regards,

Files:

With 3 days left for the month I've already banked 12.57% for March and a total of 1,209 pips since Jan 2012. By next week AutoWOMP would have completed it's 3 month test period. I'm happy with the results therefore would recommend followers to get on board.

Please keep in mind that the max draw down allowed on this account is 20%. All orders will be closed and trading will stop when a 20% draw down is reached. This is my and your safety net.

Trade 0.01 lots per $1,000 where the contract size is $100,000

Trade 0.01 lots per $100 where the contract size is $10,000

Leverage 1:100 should be fine as this is only a 4 level grid trader and we will not exceed 20% draw down. Of coarse if you exceed the recommended trade volume size you might stand to loose more money.

Files:

Pipping away

How nice is this - picked up 20 pips as the week starts! Now only 40 more pips and I'll reach the 1,300 pip mark... maybe I should aim for 1,400 at the end of the week... After 12 weeks I'm beginning to think this strategy is one of the best I've ever managed...YEH!

Auto WOMP seem to be doing very well. Max DD so far still under 20%. Banked 1,800 pips and total ROI since Jan 2012 is 34%. For a grid trader very much controlled.

Going for month 5...

theolubayo

good ea known as auto womp ras,please let the owner contact me at email:theolubayo@gmail.com,with details of the EXPERT ADVISOR.IAM INTERESTED

The latest from MyFxBook.

Files:

2,000 Pips!

I've reached the 2,000 pip mark today!

Files:
Reason: