Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2222

This week range is exactly the same as last week range : 100 pips so far and the price is right in the middle of it. Nothing have changed. There is no EURUSD trend

EUR/USD is back to testing the support at 1.1180, and a breakout below that level would probably lead to a drop towards 1.1150, but it's unlikely there'll be any major changes before the fundamentals tomorrow.

It appears that nothing can stop the GBP/USD drop, yesterday's retracement was only temporary. The pair broke below 1.2685 and I think next target will be 1.2600.

Too much uncertainty, i'd rather not lose money than make money now.

EUR/USD reached 1.1100 but it's currently retracing after forming a hammer candlestick on the one-hour time-frame above that support. The US Non-Farm Payrolls will be announced in less than an hour so we can expect a lot of volatility when that happens.

Waiting to the end of the whipsaw

Eur/Usd pair is hovering around 1.120 handle, short term remain bullish, 1.1200 is critical support level.

Although Gbp/Usd pair has quickly rebounded back to around 1.243 level but after the Pound collapse open the possibility to the downside of 1.2000 handle.

csc2009:
Although Gbp/Usd pair has quickly rebounded back to around 1.243 level but after the Pound collapse open the possibility to the downside of 1.2000 handle.
I agree. We might see some retracement after such a massive drop, but for the moment the pair remains very bearish.
Reason: