Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2221

A gap down, Gbp/Usd seems continue its sideway but overall downtrend movement.

Sideways consolidation continues, but EUR/USD has formed a doji candlestick on the four-hour time-frame below the resistance at 1.1250, so a new move to the downside is very likely.

GBP/USD broke below 1.2914 and it is clearly very bearish for the moment. I think that next target will be the previous low at 1.2788.

When all were talking about no change for Euro, here we come. Market makers using rumors for their own purposes.

Not only did GBP/USD reach 1.2788 but it broke below that level. I think next target is 1.2700.

EUR/USD reached the support at 1.1150 and bounced off of it, but it is very likely to continue dropping, especially considering the doji candlestick that has formed on the weekly time-frame.

Again rumors : "ECB official sad this, Draghi said that ...". I wonder how much is a news like that at Bloomberg these days?

EUR/USD bounced off 1.1140 and consolidation continues. I doubt it will end before the US Non-Farm Payrolls on Friday.

The ECB QE saga continues : they are saying today that "Reducing QE Is Not Tapering". They are getting ready for tapering - Euro will go up

GBP/USD formed a new historic low at 1.2685 and rebounded from it, also forming a four-hour hammer and an inverted hammer bar above that level. I think next target is 1.2800 - 1.2820 again.
Reason: