Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2193

whisperer:

Yes, that is what I meant ;(

In the mean time super Mario did his number. Level 1.13 is broken down

All in line with brexit fears - h is terrified

The pair has been in a tight 40-50 pip range in the past twenty-four hours and it will likely continue until after the referendum in the UK tomorrow.

Gbp/Usd is trading nearly flat around 1.467 level prior to the UK referendum tomorrow, upside immediate resistance level can be seen at 1.47.

Eur/Usd after 2 days falling, the pair firmly trade higher and challenge 1.1300 level. But I would expect rather limited range for now giving the fact the UK referendum just around the corner.

Yellen pushing the USD down. Same old game

nbtrading:
Yellen pushing the USD down. Same old game
And brexit fears pushed it up. It will be some day today

EUR/USD has been steadily rising in the past twenty-four hours despite the impending UK referendum. That said, I think I will wait and see what the results are before I open any new positions.

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD has been steadily rising in the past twenty-four hours despite the impending UK referendum. That said, I think I will wait and see what the results are before I open any new positions.
GBP is shifted to safer currencies : Euro and USD. As soon as the vote is over, massive return will happen and massive Euro fall

whisperer:
GBP is shifted to safer currencies : Euro and USD. As soon as the vote is over, massive return will happen and massive Euro fall
Let see if we see level 1.15 today :)

nbtrading:
Let see if we see level 1.15 today :)
Maybe when the first results roll in