Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1925

The prices are bouncing around 100 SMA in one hour chart whilst the 20 SMA maintains a strong upward slope, immediate support level can be found around 1.1200 level.

Levels 1.1200 is a bouncer even without London session

Now all we need to see 1.1300 in the London session

nbtrading:
Levels 1.1200 is a bouncer even without London session Now all we need to see 1.1300 in the London session

Too much data today - it will be a dead car bouncing day

eurofreek:
Too much data today - it will be a dead car bouncing day

It is bouncing already

level 1.12 is a strong support. A lot of bulls sitting there. This looks like a correction that is going to be continued

peeterwoolf:
According to analyst at JP Morgan, keep long position in Eur/Usd for a potential test of 1.15.

They are looking for enough counter positions

nbtrading:
Levels 1.1200 is a bouncer even without London session Now all we need to see 1.1300 in the London session

Well, here it is : 1.1300

EURUSD is retesting the January to February support - the next few days will determine if a change in trend will happen. Judging from political news - yes, it will (google "Kerry in Sochi", and all will be clear)

Files:
eurusd_9.gif  61 kb

The EUR/USD reaches 1.1382 as the highest and fell after that but still above the 1.1280 resistance level, I think there is a chance for more up trend.

Abdul2012:
The EUR/USD reaches 1.1382 as the highest and fell after that but still above the 1.1280 resistance level, I think there is a chance for more up trend.

It is going up

There is nothing (not even FED that will not do anything this year) that could stop the fall of USD now (and I am almost sure that it is the intention of FED - or their bosses - to have weaker USD)

Reason: