Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1920

Level 1.1200 held. They are going for daily open ahead of NFP

How long will it take before they start to understand what does the "SNP won 56 out of 59 Scottish seats" mean?

nbtrading:
How long will it take before they start to understand what does the "SNP won 56 out of 59 Scottish seats" mean?

You mean Mhairi Black beating the c...p out of Douglas Alexander? This time they might even get unrigged referendum in Scotland

eurofreek:
You mean Mhairi Black beating the c...p out of Douglas Alexander? This time they might even get unrigged referendum in Scotland

Yes, that too Seems that it is not enough just to shout "lets go to war" any more to be elected. And with what more than half of Scotland think about the referendum results, some cloudy times coming in GB

With all the talks that NFP will be better,all the odds are that it is going to be worse. Preparing for another jump UP for EURUSD

eurofreek:
With all the talks that NFP will be better,all the odds are that it is going to be worse. Preparing for another jump UP for EURUSD

Yep

And see the revised previous number : even worse than they reported. The same with current. Next revision down

nbtrading:
Yep And see the revised previous number : even worse than they reported. The same with current. Next revision down

This is even better case : just a "simple" whipsaw and a probable close at daily open

eurofreek:
This is even better case : just a "simple" whipsaw and a probable close at daily open

Total 5 stop loss hunting so far today

The other day ot was BNP that was hit by a stop loss hunt (at 1.1390 - and that reversed the trend). Talking about rigged : now they are going after each other

I admit I was expecting EUR/USD to react more strongly to the US Non-farm payrolls. The pair is back below the 1.1230 level and will likely continue dropping until it reaches the support at 1.1190, but I doubt we can expect any big changes before next week.

EUR/USD did not react to the US data today and fell close to the opening level of this week effected by the weak Euro. Most likely that we will see more falling in the close future to the 1.1190 support level.

Reason: