Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1916

eurofreek:
Level 1.1100 is not going to give up just like that - it needs some additional push

It was a very quick bounce from daily low - looks like bulls sitting bellow 1.1100

nbtrading:
It was a very quick bounce from daily low - looks like bulls sitting bellow 1.1100

Back to daily open - first attempt to break 1.1100 was unsuccessful - depending on US data we might even not see a new attempt

eurofreek:
Back to daily open - first attempt to break 1.1100 was unsuccessful - depending on US data we might even not see a new attempt

That is all part of pre US data ranging. I think the whole week will be like that

nbtrading:
That is all part of pre US data ranging. I think the whole week will be like that

Long term support held. This time there will be no easy break of either support or resistance

We shall see after ISM now what will happen

eurofreek:
We shall see after ISM now what will happen

For better than expected ISM this is almost no reaction

nbtrading:
For better than expected ISM this is almost no reaction

Fundamentals are ignored for a long time

All is driven by HFTs

EUR/USD in my opinion will keep on consolidate in this level till Friday and we will see some violate after the US data ( the Nonfarm payrolls and the Unemployment Rate )

NFP will be rigged - downwards, Currency war takes no prisoners

eurofreek:
Fundamentals are ignored for a long time All is driven by HFTs

Very true, fundamentals are almost been ignored today, Eur/Usd is probably going to consolidate between support zone 1.1055/1.0990 and next line of important resistance zone 1.1267/80 before Friday.

Reason: