Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1586

searchingFX:
Next week will be interesting First real attempts to break level 1.35 will be made then

I sure hope so. And I hope for a bit more volatility

eurofreek:
I sure hope so. And I hope for a bit more volatility

Don't expect to quick changes

These are carry trade changes - remember when YEN went to 250 for a pound? That types of change. But it also went from 220 to 140 in 3 months. There will be interesting times, and careful trading guys. Listen even to the smallest whisper

searchingFX:
Don't expect to quick changes These are carry trade changes - remember when YEN went to 250 for a pound? That types of change. But it also went from 220 to 140 in 3 months. There will be interesting times, and careful trading guys. Listen even to the smallest whisper

Good old days when Japanese housewives were trading forex

nbtrading:
Good old days when Japanese housewives were trading forex

I remember how they were encouraged by the Japanese government to do so, and then that same government changed the law, and they lost all they invested in forex

eurofreek:
I remember how they were encouraged by the Japanese government to do so, and then that same government changed the law, and they lost all they invested in forex

It is similar now : people are encouraged to sell Euro with ECB QE talks. Same lies - different words

searchingFX:
It is similar now : people are encouraged to sell Euro with ECB QE talks. Same lies - different words

All they are going to achieve is less volume, less volatility and more hft. Probably what they really intend to do is that - disable small traders to have a chance

Long to short ratios before the official market open :

Files:
ratios_1.gif  24 kb

nbtrading:
All they are going to achieve is less volume, less volatility and more hft. Probably what they really intend to do is that - disable small traders to have a chance

We can kiss volatility and previous ranges goodby. Looks like forex was in a bubble state and now this is what is left after all the rigging that was going on fro quite some time

EURUSD long positions more than 60%?

Again it looks like traders like to be on a wrong end of a trend

eurofreek:
EURUSD long positions more than 60%? Again it looks like traders like to be on a wrong end of a trend

It means that Euro will break 1.35 this week. There are enough suckers that can be used for cashing in a nice move down

Reason: