Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1589

nbtrading:
For so bad ZEW numbers this is no reaction at all. Waiting for US data then

It is logical : they do not care about the fundamentals any more. The only "fundamental" left are the central banks - nothing else. The rest does not matter any more - they are going to use media to convince us that all is OK even when it is not

Now the market is getting ready for building permits and US CPI

Again daily open before the news

Here comes whipsaw!

Back at where we were yestrerday

0 pips weekly change - the price is exactly at a weekly open. Nobody wants to risk before FOMC now.

eurofreek:
Back at where we were yestrerday 0 pips weekly change - the price is exactly at a weekly open. Nobody wants to risk before FOMC now.

True, we are all waiting again.

peeterwoolf:
True, we are all waiting again.

If I was a man that bets, I would bet that level 1.352 and 1.35 are going to be hit tomorrow (if not broken)

nbtrading:
If I was a man that bets, I would bet that level 1.352 and 1.35 are going to be hit tomorrow (if not broken)

With no change at all compared to yesterday and with 50-50 ratios on Oanda and Saxo, one hell of a whipsaw can be expected tomorrow

I don't know guys. My charts are showing a possible big reversal up. Not going to trade tomorrow - what's safe is safe

8 pips range. This is a record for Asian session. There will be a blast today

searchingFX:
I don't know guys. My charts are showing a possible big reversal up. Not going to trade tomorrow - what's safe is safe

Interesting opinion. Why do you think it will go up?

Reason: