Eurusd/gbpusd - page 148

comment from main broker

We recommend closing long positions in EUR/$ ahead of reaching our target of 1.45, with potential gains of about 1.4%. In an environment of lower volatility we have argued against trading break-outs and instead following technical elements of the market, like positioning, more closely.

We chose an entry point (June 9th at 1.3890) where speculative positions looked neutral on our Sentiment Index. At the moment, however, the index suggests that positioning has increased substantially and we do not see any near term macro catalyst for an extension of the move in the direction we hoped for. Going forward, we will be watching the market closely for a cleaner entry point to recommend fresh EUR/$ longs.

We stress that fundamental views have not changed. The Dollar will likely remain weak over the next 6 months and will only start to rebound in 2010, once a more supportive US balance of payments will likely start conditioning the price action.

Gazmeistergeneral:
We recommend closing long positions in EUR/$ ahead of reaching our target of 1.45, with potential gains of about 1.4%. In an environment of lower volatility we have argued against trading break-outs and instead following technical elements of the market, like positioning, more closely.

We chose an entry point (June 9th at 1.3890) where speculative positions looked neutral on our Sentiment Index. At the moment, however, the index suggests that positioning has increased substantially and we do not see any near term macro catalyst for an extension of the move in the direction we hoped for. Going forward, we will be watching the market closely for a cleaner entry point to recommend fresh EUR/$ longs.

We stress that fundamental views have not changed. The Dollar will likely remain weak over the next 6 months and will only start to rebound in 2010, once a more supportive US balance of payments will likely start conditioning the price action.

thx good stuff think about

avi1:
thx good stuff think about

all morning mr no.4054 4069 4039 4098

avi1:
all morning mr no.4054 4069 4039 4098

morning guys!!

FED reported yesterday that their regional representatives detected a slower pace of economic decline in June and July pointing towards a near rebound. This is most likely the case, but the interesting question is how fast growth we will rebound. We believe it will be surprisingly slow. US Byrd bond auction effectively failed yesterday. The bid-to-cover ratio was 1.923; anything below 2 is bad due to the setup of primary dealer system. There was simply not enough interest to subscribe the issue. US 7yr bond auction is up today. If it continues like this it will have severe impact on the equity markets as well as the long term growth prospects of the US due to higher funding rates. German unemployment is out today. Given that the expected increase is realized we could in the near term see a shift in German consumer confidence.

Gazmeistergeneral:
morning guys!! FED reported yesterday that their regional representatives detected a slower pace of economic decline in June and July pointing towards a near rebound. This is most likely the case, but the interesting question is how fast growth we will rebound. We believe it will be surprisingly slow. US Byrd bond auction effectively failed yesterday. The bid-to-cover ratio was 1.923; anything below 2 is bad due to the setup of primary dealer system. There was simply not enough interest to subscribe the issue. US 7yr bond auction is up today. If it continues like this it will have severe impact on the equity markets as well as the long term growth prospects of the US due to higher funding rates. German unemployment is out today. Given that the expected increase is realized we could in the near term see a shift in German consumer confidence.

what do you belive in fundemental in forex or technic in forex . ithink that the last 2 y the thec is stronger

avi1:
what do you belive in fundemental in forex or technic in forex . ithink that the last 2 y the thec is stronger

I mate, I like both.

Gazmeistergeneral:
I mate, I like both.

low lwvel 3977-3962 ?

avi1:
low lwvel 3977-3962 ?

Hi,

3959 (S2) is a possible target.

my levels are:

R2 = 4191

R1 = 4146

pivot = 4075