Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1333

avi1:
stop out 3325 tp1 37p, tp2 30p, tp3 25p

later week no. 3350, 3355, 3362 was signal b uy----3444 tp1 94p, tp2 89p, tp3 82p

searchingFX:
Perfect example from the video posted by WR1 so far. If the end does what is explained in the video then that video is really worth watching by everybody

it appears his other vids are still on the net (with better sound)

and more information on the M and W patterns on another well known forum

just look for Steve Mauro course

but my advice would be to stick to proven methods, and just bare in mind whats also been said in the videos

as some of his students have n't done quite aswell as they would of liked

maybe because M and W patterns can be quite subjective, and sometimes not seen until after the event

where as well set up indis and S/R levels will catch the moves (usually) before

anyhow the vids are quite good entertainment

WR1:
it appears his other vids are still on the net (with better sound)

and more information on the M and W patterns on another well known forum

just look for Steve Mauro course

but my advice would be to stick to proven methods, and just bare in mind whats also been said in the videos

as some of his students have n't done quite aswell as they would of liked

maybe because M and W patterns can be quite subjective, and sometimes not seen until after the event

where as well set up indis and S/R levels will catch the moves (usually) before

anyhow the vids are quite good entertainment

I don't think that the video contains all we need to know

But as a fresh point of view to the things it is useful (and I like it from that point of view). Thanks again

avi1:
Week no. are signals buy/ sell,trade week no. same no. all the week,every day ,24-h,5-days,trade with the trend -no indictors ,only week no.enter on week no.posted once a week on monday for all the week. use week no. as enter trade point.,news is just event that can speed up or down the price movment

rules:enter olso( +-)6-9p,or week no.

week no.(8/19/2013)

have a nice green week! ()

week no.gu-- 5578, 5593, 5604, 5638, 5653, 5664 eu--3290, 3295, 3302, 3350, 3355, 3362

week no. gu---5664 was signal sell---- 5653 tp 11p, later week no. 5653 was signal buy---5670 tp17p, later week no. 5664 was signal sell----

avi1:
week no. gu---5664 was signal sell---- 5653 tp 11p, later week no. 5653 was signal buy---5670 tp17p, later week no. 5664 was signal sell----

day point gu---5665+up trend, 5657+-up/down trend, 5650-down trend, eu--3426+up trend, 3415 -down trend 3398 -down trend have a green day

avi1:

stop out 5658 tp be, later 5664 was signal buy----5694 tp 30p ()()

WR1:
the other vids have alot more info in - to be honest i never got past day 3 on the old vids as the sound was driving me nuts, but quite interesting never the less,

and the other vids in the link below seem to have some different info on to the 4hr day course,

so if you liked the free vid, i would get the others downloaded before they disappear for good

www.mediafire-free-download.com/other-steve-mauro-beat-the-market-...‎

the uploaded links are still active

Mr Mauro has made plenty at 5K a pop so im sure he wont mind giving alittle back

if the mods don't like the link please remove

Thanks

PS: I tried to download it and it tells me that page is not found. Can you please check the link?

searchingFX:
I don't think that the video contains all we need to know But as a fresh point of view to the things it is useful (and I like it from that point of view). Thanks again

the other vids have alot more info in - to be honest i never got past day 3 on the old vids as the sound was driving me nuts, but quite interesting never the less,

and the other vids in the link below seem to have some different info on to the 4hr day course,

so if you liked the free vid, i would get the others downloaded before they disappear for good

[OTHER] Steve Mauro – Beat The Market Maker | Mediafire free downloads

the uploaded links are still active

Mr Mauro has made plenty at 5K a pop so im sure he wont mind giving alittle back

if the mods don't like the link please remove

not sure what happened there, try this one

the files are quite long - and take some time to get all

i paid the 5/6 euros for 48hr premium, as could nt be bothered to wait all day

WR1:
not sure what happened there, try this one

the files are quite long - and take so time to get all

i paid the 5/6 euros for 48hr as could nt be bothered to wait all day

Yes, it works now. Thanks

Reason: