Eurusd/gbpusd - page 119

egkid:
OK i Guess will close 1.4220 "my initial stop"with 10+ bear pressure increase

Just when I'm getting ready to go long!

firscall:
I like to see it as well but not having faith in my PH/PL means that I'm not a filthy rich when it should be the opposite.

i watch your pl ph, you hit olmost one of the side some times both,(near the no.) i have faith and i use them

u right

firscall:
Just when I'm getting ready to go long!

u right it also my chart says up but i see bear pressure increase so i prefer close 10+ and short later

egkid:
u right it also my chart says up but i see bear pressure increase so i prefer close 10+ and short later

Missed my second tp of 6475 on GU by 1 pip!!!! don't you hate it when that happens!! may still get it....might move sl from BE to +20 so at least I get something on remainder if GU heads north?

Gaz

avi1:
i watch your pl ph, you hit olmost one of the side some times both,(near the no.) i have faith and i use them

Thanks. They have a high level of directional accuracy. I want to capture more of the range though.

EU analysis by broker

On the face of it the euros price action this week has been pretty unspectacular (trapped within a 1.4140/1.4278 range), but to my mind it has again held in well despite some pretty persistent selling interest . The better risk backdrop has clearly been supportive and positioning is light . It feel like we have a grinding move in progress and probably need a fresh catalyst to get some acceleration . I would still favour buying on dips looking for an eventual push higher ; it does still feel like a buy on dips strategy is appropriate rather than chasing upside beaks . I would look to average in between 1.4220 and 1.4180 and continue to place a stop below 1.4130 . A break above the weeks 1.4278 high would encourage , whilst a break of the years 1.4339 high would be much more interesting .

Gazmeistergeneral:
Missed my second tp of 6475 on GU by 1 pip!!!! don't you hate it when that happens!! may still get it....might move sl from BE to +20 so at least I get something on remainder if GU heads north? Gaz

That's a *****! But you have already made good pips so no worries.

firscall:
Thanks. They have a high level of directional accuracy. I want to capture more of the range though.

they are V good!! especially when confirmed with other pivots and macd etc....

i'm starving!! missus made a vegetarian Lasagne for me (shes a veggie) - don't get me wrong, I love meat but the meat free stuff aint that bad....pretty random comment I know....hunger making me delierios!!

Gaz

firscall:
That's a *****! But you have already made good pips so no worries.

yeah, moved stop up now. whatever happens now i'm out after sl or tp are hit....will paper trade the rest of the day. want to hang onto pips....

Gazmeistergeneral:
yeah, moved stop up now. whatever happens now i'm out after sl or tp are hit....will paper trade the rest of the day. want to hang onto pips....

A wise move. Well done!

Reason: