Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1151

Yen was busy today. It even mirrored to EURUSD. And now my chart is suggesting trend change. Isn't it wonderful how the inventors of the "weak is good" always succeed

Files:
eurusd_10.gif  37 kb

Morning ratios :

Files:
ratios_3.gif  19 kb

Without Cameron speech not likely that we are going to have an exceptional day for EURUSD, If Asian session is the forecast than all that we can expect is a usual Friday profit collecting

mladen:
Yen was busy today. It even mirrored to EURUSD. And now my chart is suggesting trend change. Isn't it wonderful how the inventors of the "weak is good" always succeed

Hello Mladen,

What is the indicator that you use which is green and orange ma ?

Thanks !

Big Joe

I am afraid it will sound like an add, but that is a newest version of adxvma I am working on and which will be available only on tradcode (in which I am involved too - it is in my signature for that reason). Also the versions available will be only tradestation and metatrader 5 (I am starting to learn that part of lessons too )

Big Joe:
Hello Mladen,

What is the indicator that you use which is green and orange ma ?

Thanks !

best free week signales

avi1:
week no. are signals buy/ sell,trade week no. same no. all the week,every day ,24-h,5-days,trade with the trend -no indictors ,only week no.enter on week no.,posted once a week on monday for all the week. use week no. as enter trade week no. eu---3327, 3344, 3360, 3387, 3404, 3420

week no. 3387 was signal sell----

I am out. At the end of the day it will be where it started

best free week signales

avi1:

olso week no. 3360. 3344 was signal sell-----3338 tp1 22p,

best free week signales

avi1:

stop out 3337 tp 50p

mladen:
Big Joe I am afraid it will sound like an add, but that is a newest version of adxvma I am working on and which will be available only on tradcode (in which I am involved too - it is in my signature for that reason). Also the versions available will be only tradestation and metatrader 5 (I am starting to learn that part of lessons too )

Ok Mladen, thanks for the info.

Reason: