Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2286

csc2009:

The uncertainty with Brexit negotiations continue affect Pound, support level can be found around 1.3420, break below will deeper the bearish correction movement.

It bounced off from 1.3420 again and since the sideways consolidation continues it will probably start moving to the upside towards 1.3500.

The Euro slipped this week. Maybe the next will be better.

After the pair broke below 1.18 resistance level, the risk remains on the downside. Support can be found around 1.1725/30, further downside might be expected.
Eurusd/gbpusd
Eurusd/gbpusd
  • www.mql5.com
This thread is all about trading the euro and GBP/USDU using Metatrader indicators, Neural Net and general technical analysis...

Gbp/Usd short term seems turned towards downside, support level can be found around 1.3350 and follow by 1.3310.

Unpredictable pair as of late.

Short term, Eur/Usd turn towards the downside and found support level at 1.1715. With holidays are coming, I'm expecting volumes to shrink.

Although Gbp/Usd strong bearish trend seems slow down, but with uncertainty on Brexit, I'm expecting further decline towards below support level 1.3300.

Somehow undirected at the moment. I'd probably be staying out this week. Can't see anything!

Good comeback of the Euro. Looking forwards to the next week.

Reason: