Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2267

EUR/USD continues consolidating sideways around 1.1650, but yesterday's attempt to break out above 1.1700 led to the formation of a shooting star candlestick on the daily time-frame at that level, which is another signal for a move to the downside.

The fundamentals yesterday pushed EUR/USD above 1.1700 once again and the pair reached a high at 1.1775, but today the pair has retraced back to 1.1650 and it could fall back to 1.1600.

Eur/Usd is consolidating after found support at 1.1650 level, focus turn to US second quarter GDP today.

Gbp/Usd support level can be found at today's low 1.3050, downward movement seems limited short-term, I'm expecting correction movement before downside continues.

Still waiting for confirmation for broken support line at 1.30520.

Multi-year high for the Euro. I guess this turned out to be the year of the Euro after all.

Ari Goldman:

Multi-year high for the Euro. I guess this turned out to be the year of the Euro after all.

Indeed. Let's see whether it will break out above the last high at 1.1775 and continue rallying.

Bullish consolidation may clear Gbp/Usd to the way up if break above resistance around 1.3150/60 zone.

Not only did EUR/USD rally again today, but it finally broke out both above the previous high at 1.1775 and above 1.1800. The trend is very bullish and there are no major resistance levels on the way up.

EUR/USD have a long term buy. Analytics make me fell good in short term EUR continue buy. 
Reason: