Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2227

It is all about US elections. I would love to see the market reaction when Trump wins

I have seen many trader also pay attention with us election and hope trump will become winner, but still few day ahead and many trader still waiting

Today also there are news high impact nfp that also as need for consideration because often causing market move rapidly

Expecting the news next week!

whisperer:
It is all about US elections. I would love to see the market reaction when Trump wins

Yep, it will be fun. 

Gbp/Usd has a small gap down. 

Eur/Usd is slowly recovering from the gap down, this week once again is all about US election, with no clear favorite, uncertainty is likely to keep Dollar down still.

EUR/USD is testing the support at 1.1060 after bouncing off the resistance at 1.1140. If the pair breaks below that support it will likely continue falling towards the next support level at 1.1020.

EUR/USD is consolidating above the support at 1.1030 in waiting of the election results. Whatever they are, one thing is for certain - they will cause a lot of volatility.

Soon we should expect the whipsaw - all around the market, not just EURUSD (as the news come in)

The random walk begins :)
Reason: