Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2144

The fundamentals today pushed EUR/USD below the support at 1.1130 and the pair fell to the next level of support at 1.1070. If it manages to break below that level I expect a further move to the downside towards 1.1000.

It is all about EU meeting and UK staying in

eurofreek:
The range is so tight that it is unbeliveable - forex trading is dying

That is the lack of volume

Too much risk for traders - too much political decisions instead of economical decisions, and this is what happens

The EURUSD comes and visits the 200 day EMA, around the 1.1064 level and stalls there. The 1.1100 could act as support, there could be a possible bounce to the 1.1200 level.

Level 1.11 serving as support. We should see today if it holds

No deal between EU and UK - volatile day today

EUR/USD is testing the resistance at 1.1130 and in case it manages to break out above that level it will probably continue rising.

I don't think that there will be any break now. EU is on everybody mind. No deal == what? I think Euro rising

eurofreek:
I don't think that there will be any break now. EU is on everybody mind. No deal == what? I think Euro rising

It is a long weekend, We might see a gap on Monday - depends on what happens next on Eu meeting

searchingFX:
It is a long weekend, We might see a gap on Monday - depends on what happens next on Eu meeting

They made a deal : Euro goes up on Monday