Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2070

Hm. Level 1.14 is holding for now. For how long more will it hold

eurofreek:

It is a usual slow steady up trend. With no news, 1.14 will be passed slowly

eurofreek:

1.14 level is still holding, the pair seems having a pull back before move up.

csc2009:
1.14 level is still holding, the pair seems having a pull back before move up.

It was and seems to be a crucial level. If it get broken, then we can start talking about trend change. But now it looks more like ranging market again

I think EUR/USD might bounce off the resistance at 1.1400, it formed a hanging man candlestick right below that level on the four-hour filter chart.

EUR/USD consolidated for the second day in a tight rang, I will waiting for tomorrow and see if there is any clear signs for the trend.

Abdul2012:
EUR/USD consolidated for the second day in a tight rang, I will waiting for tomorrow and see if there is any clear signs for the trend.

I don't think that we shall see a clear trend. Looks like they are collecting orders before they decide to move

eurofreek:
I don't think that we shall see a clear trend. Looks like they are collecting orders before they decide to move

There is no liquidity in EURUSD- ECB is not succeeding with the QE - Euro should go up

We are still waiting for the EURUSD to decide if it breaks above the 1.1400 level, which so far has proven a good resistance.

Critical level is reached. This might be a decisive day for EURUSD

Reason: